X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• burnie
    replied
    Originally posted by rary View Post

Just be grateful, think how fast it will be going for the likes of Snoop, burnie and Nicos
    Someone is definitely sailing close to the reef and maybe some trouble lol

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
    Morning all. Another week gone. The older I get the faster they go. I feel I want to drag my heels to slow the summer down before it disappears over the horizon into winter again.
    Just be grateful, think how fast it will be going for the likes of Snoop, burnie and Nicos

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Snoop -I notice you 'roast' your chicken in a pressure cooker?

Have you tried BBQing them?
    We have a BBQ with a lid and sometimes pop in a whole chicken or other 'roast' off the heat. They taste even better when cooked with wood rather than charcoal.
    It was just a thought as I know it can become impossibly hot in the kitchen with the oven on during the summer.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Sorry Jay-am I hogging the summer?.... I have waited a long while for it, but I'll send a bit up to you if you like?... but don't waste it!

Leave a comment:

• Jay22
    replied
    Morning, it’s like winter out there apart from the temperature! Raining and blowing a hoolie! Hope it’s better where you are... enjoy your day. x

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Mornin n'alln'all
    Another lovely sunny day ahead for me. Less breezy so I hope it's not too hot

I picked the last of our blackcurrants yesterday Burnie-straight into the freezer!
    -need to do something else with them really.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Drizzly day off, but my daughter might come to see me today Have a good day All

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Morning, it started bright and sunny, but the dark clouds are rolling in from the west and it's gone very muggy, most of the rain will have been dropped on the hills, so I will probably be out watering again later. Picked most of the radishes and also the blackcurrants, still no tomatoes ready just yet, I think that cold snap put them back a week or more.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Raspberries my favourite as well Snoop hopefully I'll have enough to freeze again this year to keep me going through winter.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    ^Home-grown raspberries. If there was a 'green with envy' emoji, I'd use it right now. Raspberries are my favourite fruit of all.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Morning the day started out sunny we now have rain don't think its here for long though so i'll be back in the garden later. I've got raspberries that need picking
    Enjoy your day.

Leave a comment:

• mothhawk
    replied
    Morning all. Another week gone. The older I get the faster they go. I feel I want to drag my heels to slow the summer down before it disappears over the horizon into winter again.

Leave a comment:

• Snoop Puss
    replied
    Morning all.

Yesterday afternoon was a bit of a write-off due to an unexpected storm. Bit scary with lightning so close and a crane right by the house... Another forecast for this afternoon. Am guessing the builders won't hang around for that.

Busy work day ahead. Plus I've just added to the cooking tonight thread. Seeing all that, it's not surprising I never do as much work as I think I will.

Anyway, sooner started, sooner done. Have a good one everyone. Catch you later.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Morning All. Start of the week again, they seem to come round so quick.
    Mrs B's been given a cheque so I'll be dropping her in town to visit the bank either today or tomorrow (not my favourite place ...)
    High cloud, partly clear skies and 14C at the moment so quite a bit warmer than yesterday

Enjoy your day whatever you're up to

Leave a comment:

• Shortie
    replied
    Evening all

It's been lovely weather here today, but no idea where the day disappeared to

I did manage to pull up some weeds today and lift the first lot of potatoes from my experiment raised bed thingie. They were small (but then I think they were salad potatoes) and sooo easy to pull up. And clean

We have no rain due. I'll try and get up early to water in the morning before work - I'm too settled to go back out there now

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X