X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobbin
    replied
    I looked up “here” Florence Fennel as previous site ( I think) used to display folks location. I don’t find the new gyo website format as Jolly as before. Have some regulars left as I no longer spot their names.
    I guess the old Gyo needed re potting but somehow the sparks gone.

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    Good Morning All Dull again here. Have a good day All

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Good evening, got the telegraph pole in place and cleared a some ground now need to wait till I empty the cabbage patch, also did some weeding and sowed some pak choi in the garden but might try some in modules tomorrow, well now will get to bed, not for any beauty sleep as some folk think I might need, but because I'm tiered. Goodnight

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Just popped in now..delighted to see you back with us again Lottie. Stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Lottie tell him you love him, there is a lot of power in those words, you are in my prayers

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    You are so lovely lottie - your OH is so lucky to have you xx

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    AWE thanks friends,thanks rary,you have a good heart,sometimes we just have to take time out,i know what is coming,and have to just accept it,otherwise i will go mad,i have lost a lot of him,he still knows most peeps,but forgets a whole lot of the past,the main thing that gets to me is the ofspring,i hide a lot from MR,i got plenty of tissue's when needed,peeps say come round for a natter in the garden,but i will not leave him,some do come to ours,when peeps phone i always put him on to exchange hello's,he says' wish i knew what is up with me,i simply say it's all from the strokes you had,and need help,and cannot help how is,and that he is loved by all,i feel i have to tell him something,not just get from here to there ,even if it not register,he is still human after all,thanks again peeps,when we down the only way is UP

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Evening, welcome back Lottie you’ve been missed hopefully things will improve for you from now on xx

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Gosh lottie...what a time you have had ....let’s hope things settle quickly for you now and you manage to enjoy what’s left of the summer.
    You have been very much missed on here xxxx

Leave a comment:

• burnie
    replied
    Good to hear from you Lottie, glad you back with us.

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    Lovely to see you Lottie and sorry about your troubles ...
    Dream on rary ha ha

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    So good to hear from you again Lottie, I would give you a hug but feart you widny let me go

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Hi Lottie, likewise sorry to hear about your troubles but pleased to see you again

Leave a comment:

• Florence Fennel
    replied
    So happy to see you Lottie and sorry about your troubles. The Good Fairy must be on her way to you soon. Hope you get a good Care package up and running, it sounds as though you need it. Take great care of yourself too

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied

DR just rang,bloods all fine,but wants to see us on thursday,about a care plan,in the mean time,for me to ring social care,dr said what you did hahaha about me,by the way snoop,just remembered seeing about your mom,pleased you are having a bit off peace of mind,thanks for hugs,just have to become stronger again,life is sooooooooooooooup in the air just now,on a good note,son got all the onion sets up and delivered them home,they are drying out nicely,why cannot he be so good more often.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X