Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening, it s been a cold day today with occasional showers, up at our sons as we are watching them overnight and if hey have school in the morning, so easier if they are at home, my have been busy making up a program about seed sowing and as my regular laptop is beginning to act up I used inevitable hat has been under no he bed for the last 2 years, was working with it but when I am was shutting it down I made the mistake of ticking update and I have been waiting almost an hour for it to restart, much more of a his and it will be out the window, well enjoy your week, keep safe and pass on a smile
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• The ######computer shut down and now back on and showing configuring Windows don't shut down, now telling me that there is an error and it will restart,just as well I am married and have learned how to be patient
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
        Good evening, it s been a cold day today with occasional showers, up at our sons as we are watching them overnight and if hey have school in the morning, so easier if they are at home, my have been busy making up a program about seed sowing and as my regular laptop is beginning to act up I used inevitable hat has been under no he bed for the last 2 years, was working with it but when I am was shutting it down I made the mistake of ticking update and I have been waiting almost an hour for it to restart, much more of a his and it will be out the window, well enjoy your week, keep safe and pass on a smile
        Does it have a dodgy keyboard, rary?

Comment

• I can sympathise with rary and windows updates

Comment

• Hi all,looked in earlier,then life took over before i got post,anyhow good late evening,
            Glad your ok snoop,what a shocker for you all,rary well done on the restraint,that must have used a lot off patients,with that,i will bid you all good night and sweet dreams
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              Does it have a dodgy keyboard, rary?
              No the rubbish in that last post was caused by not checking to see what auto correct had messed up

Comment

• Good Morning All Cold and dry. Only working two days this week Have a good day
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning, all. Frost here today. Forecast is for warmer weather, but evidently not that much warmer.

Not much news, just more of the same today. Oh, I checked the well level yesterday. From less than 30 cm at the bottom, we now have about 8 metres. It'll recede, but a good sign. Can't tell you the volume as the well is an oval, about 3.5 m long by 1.2 m wide at the widest point. Either way, that's a heck of a lot of additional water. Bet I'm complaining by July that we don't have enough...

So, on with today's show. Hope you all have a great day.

Comment

• Morning, a dry start here so I'm of out soon plenty of branches to pick up of the garden then shopping.

Originally posted by rary View Post
                    No the rubbish in that last post was caused by not checking to see what auto correct had messed up
                    I get that when I use my Kindle I'm sure its got a mind of its own and changes words as I hit reply.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                      Still, dull and damp here (that's outdoors by the way)
                      Indoors is still very much a building site.Good job we enjoy doing this ourselves eh?

Has all the snow gone yet Snoop?

Enjoy your time off Flo
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning a cold start to the day was out with the dog earlier and felt very cold, now back home and the birds a desperate to be fed, so out to do that, have a safe day and keep warm just wondering if I get very cold while feeding the birds if OH will share some body warmth

Comment

• Mornings!

It's been raining all night and the path is flooded again, don't think I need any shopping urgently, so will just stay put today. On this occasion I've decided I'm too old to play splashing about in puddles, like the little'uns from down the terrace, who were having such fun on the way school

Have a good'un

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            A dry morning but very cold.
                            Domestics today and a walk later.
                            Have a good one.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Has all the snow gone yet Snoop?
                              Most of it. My veg patch (on the sunny side of the valley) has still got about 10 cm for some reason and the shady side is still relatively deep. Can only see it, though, as I'm not venturing across the valley today, as the water is about 15 cm deep today. Yesterday there was a decent crust of ice, so traverseable, but not today.

The big clear-up will start soon, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                                Good morning a cold start to the day was out with the dog earlier and felt very cold, now back home and the birds a desperate to be fed, so out to do that, have a safe day and keep warm just wondering if I get very cold while feeding the birds if OH will share some body warmth
                                You should be so lucky ......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X