Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All right, all right! I was too late with my notification of it but no need to advertise it to everybody
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Deep down, beneath your gruff, old, wrinkled, cantankerous exterior there's something almost likable about you, rary............almost.

Comment

• good night all am to the land of nod,i hope,see yer tomozx
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Night, night, Lottie, Sleep tight, mind the bed bugs don't bite!!

Comment

• Following on from that post of VCs, I am thankful that I have a garden where I can step out the door and into it, I can maintain isolation and still pass my time with something that gives me pleasure, though not always success, and Snoop thankfully my OH is beginning to pick up again, but this isolation is going to be difficult for her as she misses the children. We have been informed that all the church activities have been stopped and this includes the church service on Sunday, however it is not a building that makes a church keep safe, keep healthy and enjoy your gardening, you are in my prayers
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Bit chilly out. Have a good day and stay safe
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornings!

Back to grey skies today boo hoo! but I can get on with some more sowing later. Waiting in for the postman to deliver some wool and pattern for a stripy cardigan. I've got to have something to do if I'm not going out as much

Take care and have a nice day

Comment

• Morning all. The forecast says sunny here. Evidently the clouds didn't get the message.

Plenty of work to be getting on with today. People seem to be doing more working from home than when they were in the office, with the knock-on effect of more work for me. Feel a bit obliged to accept it in case the economy here goes back to the way it was during the financial crisis, when I had next to no work at all.

Right, on with the show. Big hug to the Rary and LD households. And everybody else too, of course.

Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Wonderfully sunny start to the day plus no frost!
                    Supposed to be 16C today.
                    Guess who is going to spend the day gardening?

Agree rary... we are so lucky having our gardens -mine gives me so much pleasure.
                    Glad to hear yr Mrs is picking up .
                    We DO have so much to make us smile

Diet is going well -lost 6lbs since last Friday so I should hit the 7lb target this week.

Best crack on then...see ya later
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning it looks like its going to be raining here all day but I'll be mostly in my GH so it wont bother me today
                      Congrats on your weight loss Nicos.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I made the mistake of trying to do a bit shopping yesterday afternoon,not a good idea.
                        I went out with OH's list firmly planted in my mitt. Six shops and supermarkets later I still hadn't worked my way through her list

Never mind, at least I have a regular pension, if not a lot, which is more than people who can't go to work because of the virus have.

Enough of the doom and gloom, it is what it is so I'll just get on with it.

Its dry and bright out so I may clean out all the old wood I have been stashing behind my shed and get it chopped up with the chainsaw. I would like to build a workshop behind the shed and already have two large workbenches I have made hidden at the top of the garden. I will need to start cutting grass soon so it would be advantageous to get these shifted behind the shed.

Only four days to fishing season start so I need to sort my tackle out as well.

Take care folks.
                        Last edited by Snadger; 18-03-2020, 09:58 AM.
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all,well done Nicos,TS when your parcel arrives,they will ring the bell,then step well back,until you open the door,part of the lock down.
                          Pleased the MRS is a bit better rary,Snoop i agree about the work situation,i have not been outside yet,but have to think about getting sumat in the ground,what with drowned farm land,and now this C19,at least we can try,must have a good look for my get on with it,time is flying by so fast,take care and stay safe .
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
                            A misty start to the day but its dry.
                            Domestics and gardening today.

Glad to hear Mrs Rary is on the mend.
                            We are also feeling the sadness of being cut off from our grandchildren.
                            We must stay positive.
                            Rary, we have a video link to out church so can watch the services from home.
                            Might your church have that facility?
                            Take care all and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Well done with diet Nicos…. it's not as difficult as it sounds is it? ;0

Comment

• afternoon all, bright breezy and chilly here. My better half's birthday and I'd normally have taken her out for the day but we're playing it safe with the Covid thingie so staying at home. I'll treat her ladyship another day, honest.

Most of the spring bulb shows cancelled up here and we are anticipating that the biggest Gardening event in the early part of the year - Gardening Scotland will go that way as well. It's not scheduled until late May but that's bang in the predicted worst of the outbreak. At least they can't cancel our allotment growing - or can they? If France can restrict everyone to home except in emergencies then I suppose it's possible here as well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X