This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mornin n'alln'all
    Off out in a sec to do a weekend Craft Fair....sort of pre-Easter/Spring thing.
    Should be fun. It's indoors and there are loads of activities and I also volunteered to run a craft table for children at the same time
    There a seed swap (yippee) and indoor car boot sale going on at the same time, then food and fireworks in the evening.
    Might pick some daffs to sell tomorrow too as I have literally hundreds.

Breakfast trays outside your rooms...hope I've not disturbed you!

See ya later....
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Have a good time Nicos. Bright here. Have a good day All
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornings!

Sunny and calm this morning - hoping it stays that way, then I can at least do some greenhouse gardening.

Have a happy Saturday, whatever you're up to

Comment

• Good morning,not bad weather here,cake came out nice,it was a guitar,i have a pic,BUT,since i was changed to my new system,i cannot get the putor to get the pics from my phone,it was supposed to be red and black,the food colouring was rubbish,it came out dark pink and grey,but was loved by my fairy,it was for a suprise 40 birthday last night,nowhere near professional,but we loved it,complete with strings,literally,i did enjoy the challenge,something different from the norm,i tolled her no orders thankyou,having saw what goes into it,she could see why,as it is not only messy,but time consuming,besides i now have other fish to fry as they say,oooh sun is doing her best,have a good day and lets Bgood2ourselves.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good morning all.
            Dull here but its 11 degs.
            Off to play pitch and putt and hope the rain holds off.

Lotty, you're a lady of many talents, that cake sounds wonderful.

Nicos , sounds like a fun day, I would love to be doing that.

Have a good day alo and stay safe.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all.

We got our new sofa yesterday so just spent half the morning wrestling the old sofa around the end of the house and left it at the front to be picked up by the Council on Tuesday.I had to cover it with a tarpaulin as rain is forecast before Tuesday.

For £16 the Council will take it away on Tuesday and take my fold fridge/freezer away on 27th March. Don't ask why they couldn't take them together.

Anyway, I've got out of shopping with OH today as she is going shopping with Daughter.

I may even get some time to visit the allotment.

Take care all.
              My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
              to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good evening, its been cold and wet today, but did get some wood cut up for the fire and washed the car, I also rearranged the greenhouse and brought the heat mat closer to the door and moved the seedlings to the rear of the greenhouse where hopefully it will be a bit warmer for them I also bought a strip light from lidl which gives 1960lums. so will fit that tomorrow and hopefully it will give enough light to prevent the seedlings stretching, I have also covered one of the raised beds with 3 sun tunnels which hopefully rais the temperature a bit fot planting some potatoes a bit earlier. I hope you enjoyed the craft fair Nicos, and it's nice to see older people passing on their skills to the children, I hope you enjoyed that also, well don't know what I am going to do now as I don't have a book on the go just now though as there is nothing of interest to me on the telly I think I will go and check out what I might have for reading. Goodnight
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening!
                  Great day....and more of the same tomorrow...

In exchange for sharing my crafting skills, a young girl taught me that the word for whiskers on a bunny and a cat is...wait for it..... a moustache!
                  How strange!
                  Every day is a learning curve eh?

early start again tomorrow-see ya later!

Comment

• Good night all.
                    Had a great afternoon playing pitch and putt.
                    It was seriously breezy, but good fun as well.
                    Just back in from the church now, yearly novena.
                    Having a late dinner.
                    Have a good evening all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Here we go again....

(Still chuckling at the idea of a bunny rabbit having a moustache!)

Have a great Sunday everyone....

Comment

• Good Morning All Been raining heavily here but it's sunny now. Pan's on. Have a lovely Sunday
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning it was raining earlier but now we have sunshine, hopefully it will stay that way.
                          Enjoy your Sunday
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornings!

Had the early rain here, as well. It can't make up it's mind atm - we get a nice bright bit when I think I'll take my coffee out to the greenhouse, then, no sooner than I've thought it- black clouds appear. Typical March..
                            Mollycat thinks the door should stay open today, I disagree so there's a lot of whinging going on. Cats eh

The only thing I really should be doing is the ironing, but.....

Have a good'un

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              A bit on the dull side but its dry.
                              No plans for the day so I will take it as it comes.
                              Have a good day all..

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                                In exchange for sharing my crafting skills, a young girl taught me that the word for whiskers on a bunny and a cat is...wait for it..... a moustache!
                                How strange!
                                Every day is a learning curve eh?
                                So I presume mice also have mousetaches...

I won't get me coat, I've only just got here.

Bright and blue here from early on. Feels like clock change is due. I never like them, but this one coming isn't as bad as the autumn one (for me, at least).

Been and done a bit of weeding. Ground in my patch up by the house is bone dry; my patch in the fields is awash with water. That just about sums up the weather here: too dry or too wet. Ah well.

Got a bit of work to do, then lunch to prepare. And then the afternoon off. That probably means a Sunday afternoon film.

Catch you later. Meanwhile, have a lovely Sunday everyone.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X