Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoop, what do you mean, soon, don't forget you need to count your school years as well
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Very frosty here. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Cold and frosty, but at least its not windy and it's quite bright

Got a new three seater sofa coming today to replace the two seater we already have.

I think OH's idea is so she can lie on the sofa in front of the woodburner on a cold night.

Take care folks.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Morning all.

Very grey day today. Even attempting a bit of drizzle. Proper rain due a bit later. Plus it's going to get very windy. Hope you're all doing well, weatherwise.

Great heaps of work to get through today. Still got masses of work next week, but it won't be out of control. That's what I've told Mr Snoop, anyway. He's gone off to the village today to collect some books at the post office, get two bottles of gas, buy dog biscuits and pick up my latest delivery of fancy flours. All go out here in the back of beyond!

Better get on with the work, so catch you later. Have a good day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning cold and frosty here so the garden looks pretty and sparkly Do you think you'll get to share the new sofa Snadge or will it be the floor for you
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning, this is the third morning dry but cold, had to clear the windscreen before coming up for the boys, though sadly there is some rain forecast for later today, with the dry weather I was able to get some work done in the garden, and I am sure there will be some work done on tidying the loft as we will be staying at home for the time being as OH is on the high risk category for any virus going round, she is just recovering from an illness she has had since mid December, well need to go and get the boy's ready for school, enjoy your day and keep safe
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Mornings!
                Opened my eyes to brilliant sunshine through the gap in the curtains, but I'm a bit disappointed because when I opened them - there were ominous black clouds rolling in from the West
                Oh well, I've to tidy the cupboards anyway - another Trashco delivery on the way, needed more cat food and a few more bits, to make sure I can stay indoors if/when it's really necessary. Only thing I can't get anywhere, for love nor money, is powdered milk..... Obviously everyone has been thinking the same way

Have a good'un

Comment

• Take care, Rary and Mrs Rary, LD and Mr LD and everyone else.

Powdered milk... I hadn't thought of that, TS. Thanks.
                  Last edited by Snoop Puss; 06-03-2020, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Late start for me which is a pleasant change!

Got an early Easter Fair this weekend so I need to get the car packed up again but this time with craft work. Shouldn't take long to do.

Then set to helping OH ripping out the wall insulation in our small study as we are having a replacement staircase made over the next couple of weeks and they are pressing for final measurements.
                    It has to be installed before the lounge floor is fitted.
                    All go here again

I'm just getting the longing now to get out and garden -I managed a bit on my daughter's farm but I really, really want to get stuck into ours.

Best crack on then with the day!
                    See ya later peeps....
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all,
                      It was a beautiful sunny morning earlier but like Thelma, we have the black clouds rolling in as well,
                      Powdered milk, thought I had everything but didnt think of that.
                      Hope Mrs Rary, and anybody else vulnerable stays safe, worrying times.
                      Lots of bits and Bob's to do today so better get going.
                      Have a good day all whatever you're up to.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon all,nice day outside thus far,Snadger that's why peeps usually have a 3 seater hehehe,get yourself a recliner chair,they much better,i usually keep a ltr of the uht milk,in case i run out before i can get shops,must see if any left on the sheves haha,one day Nicos,it will be done lass.
                        Am teetering on the edge of screaming,son came early put washing in the machine,next thing i know is,water all over the kitchen floor and under units ext,son came back and sorted out under the washer and drier,so that can function,got the wet up and took the skirting off,my the mhuck ,the bother was the pipe going out of the wall,so the corner cupboard has to all come out now again,bear in mind,i have a larger cake to ice,it has been move to another room,got the shape all done,next move is get the red diy into the icing,a messy job that will be,the fairy will be here shortly,so her task is awaiting,got to get the kitchen sorted ASAP,so i am now behind with said cake,but am enjoying sumat different,will try posting a pic later on,before it goes,catch you laters,also got washing to do ,will have to rely on my help today for sure.
                        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon, unfortunately we have had some rain, thankfully not too heavy, had new tyres fitted to the car this morning and of course being in the house I was trapped so had to start the loft clearance, got rid of an couple of old printers and some cardboard boxes which were kept "just in case" then took some old clothes to a salvation army clothes bank, all belonging to OH some only worn about 3 times, none of mine as I am still wearing my old clothes I noticed that the temperature in the greenhouse had been down at 0c sometime overnight I have several trays of seedlings on the bench so have the fan blowing over them I also have 12 strawberry plants to look after for my son as he says his greenhouse might get blown away, it has sat through all the storms, but evedently all his pots and compost must have been blown away as he wants me to pot them on for him now off for a quick cuppa before collecting the boys from school, so keep safe and away from crowds if you can get into the garden

Comment

• Evening all it’s still cold here it was 3’C this morning and scattered showers on and off all day. Not much doing just watered the plants in the poly tunnel

Comment

• I got the bus to go to the library this morning and I saw that the river that runs through town was flowing really fast and has overflowed it's banks and flooded the park, the rec, the council car park and part of the nearby industrial estate

I know we've had a lot of rain - but didn't realise just how much, for that to happen! Never seen it like that before

I hope we get a few dry days now *fingers crossed *

Comment

• Good night all.
                                A cold but dry day.
                                Cut back the dead foliage from last years dahlias
                                Spent an hour tidying up the front garden which needs more attention.
                                Potted on some more tomatoes and peppers.
                                Sowed more lettuce, radish and spring onions.

And when your back stops aching,
                                And your hands begin to harden.
                                You will find yourself a partner,
                                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X