Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rary will have more chance with the dog.

Comment

• Evening folks!

Not been on for a few days, catching up slowly!

Have sowed some bluebell seed - it's in the fridge!

Not much else happening.

Catch up tomorrow!
      <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here again. Have a good day
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning Flon'all
          Lots of sploshy blowey stuff going on too here.
          The electrician is returning today and I'm going to escape!!!!....to buy more paint
          See ya later peeps...
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, had sleet earlier still some hanging around the garden but its mostly going to be sunny today
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornings!
              The sun has got his hat on but suggest he's got his furry parka on as well, it feels chilly inside, let alone out in the breeze Needless to say Mollycat came back inside PDQ.

Ysterday I sowed sweetpeas and early toms, onions to sow today plus whatever else tempts me..

Have a good un

Comment

• It seems like the coldest day we've had for a month or two? Paths and roads are icy (No frost on grass though) and the wind chill is phenomenal even though the sun is shining.

Have a good day peeps and stay warm.
                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• We’ve just had snow not enough to settle though.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    Dry here but just 2 degs and the wind chill making it feel much colder.
                    Looking after my grandson today.
                    I wont bring him out today so it will be a play indoor day.
                    Nothing else will get done.pthen his parents will be in for dinner tonight.
                    I see a busy day on the cards.
                    Have a good day akl whatever you're up to.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Bright blue but not too warm outside. Friend up the valley has been clearing trees and is hot so the door is wide open. Not a problem as the kitchen is hot from bread-baking.

Other than that, more of the same: work and bills. So better step on it.

Have a great day, everyone, whatever the weather throws at you.

Comment

• On the coldest day of the year it gladdens my heart to be sending the cheque away for my trout fishing club subs

Roll on 22nd March, I'm chomping at the bit for the beginning of the season.

On a gardening note my seedlings are starting to get leggy on the kitchen windowsill so I have moved them to a South facing bedroom windowsill to see if I can stop this happening.
                        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good day, should have said my other laptop came back on I had decided just to leave it going through the motions of loading, the update went for more than 4hrs. but eventually switched back on but by then I had made an other presentation which I will need to load into a stick or a disc before anything else happens, though I still need to do a section on flowers, so I suppose it will be a stick, had some hail earlier but had turned to rain thankfully, though snow is handy for making my garden look as tidy as the neighbours and of course doing some thing for entry into the snow competition that Nicos runs, as if that's likely to happenft tq
                          Last edited by rary; 28-01-2020, 05:11 PM.
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon all, just back from the supermarket grand prix, got 5p a litre off my next tank of petrol, so that was a bonus(also got a bargain 12 year old bottle of Highland Park malt whisky too, but don't tell anyone).The hills at the back of the basin are white with snow, so we might go and have a look see if it doesn't vanish again. I need a decent photo of a Ptarmigan and a Blue Hare with it's winter white coat on, this usually involved crawling around on my belly in the snow, so I'd better find some warm water proof clothing...….and some thermals...………….and a hat...…….and my crampons....I need a Sherpa to carry it all.

Comment

• Afternoon all. Cold and we had a scuffing of snow but not even enough to completely cover the grass. I'm happy with that and hopefully thats all well get. I spent a while tidying in the garage. Hmmph hate that job. My car is filthyvwith crud sprayed up from othr vehicles. Hate that too. I think it's my day for hating

Comment

• I also hate making typoes

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X