This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would have "liked" the 2 above AP if I did likes
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Originally posted by burnie View Post
      .The hills at the back of the basin are white with snow, so we might go and have a look see if it doesn't vanish again. I need a decent photo of a Ptarmigan and a Blue Hare with it's winter white coat on, this usually involved crawling around on my belly in the snow, so I'd better find some warm water proof clothing...….and some thermals...………….and a hat...…….and my crampons....I need a Sherpa to carry it all.
      Get your OH to carry it, that way you get 2 birds with the one stone, she gets a day out, you get everything carried
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good evening, was home early today from watching the boys as my daughter came home earlier than expected, though I was in the middle of making the boys something to eat, the youngest likes a piece in ham (he watches too much TV as he calls it bacon) thankfully that I am home early as OH has a sore throat and its nice to sit in the peace and quiet right need to go and make the tea
        Last edited by rary; 28-01-2020, 05:35 PM.

Comment

• Evening all, we had a little fall of snow this morning before I got up, at 7:30 everywhere was speckled white, but all gone by 9:00.
          Had to bring the wife to physiotherapist today so worked from home morning and afternoon. There was a North easterly in that wind today, t felt like more snow, but the Irish met office have lifted their weather warnings.
          Last edited by Can the Man; 28-01-2020, 09:23 PM. Reason: Grammar corrections

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
            Get your OH to carry it, that way you get 2 birds with the one stone, she gets a day out, you get everything carried
            Sadly her Artur Itis won't let her scamper around in the snow these days, she'll be sat in the car, probably with the heated seat on.

Comment

• evening ,why does that ruddy awful fairy keep following me,have a good evening peeps.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                I would have "liked" the 2 above AP if I did likes
                for goodness sake, just press the button, you know you want to.

Comment

• He doesn't want to press it as he's trying to get his post count up so that's he's a Guru like you. Rary doesn't like being called "mature" as it reminds everyone how old he is!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
                    for goodness sake, just press the button, you know you want to.
                    Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    He doesn't want to press it as he's trying to get his post count up so that's he's a Guru like you. Rary doesn't like being called "mature" as it reminds everyone how old he is!!
                    Where as you two are past it and I have a long way to go

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

I'm wondering what sort of weather we'll get thrown at us today
                      Yesterday we had several very heavy hailstone showers-and they were a pretty impressive size too!
                      Late evening we had thunder and lightning but no rain.

More diy today

Breakfast trays all left outside your bedroom doors-enjoy

Se ya later peeps
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning, looks wet but no frost this morning going up to my sons to put the boy's out to school, OH still in bed its too early for her and apparently I don't need a lot of sleep enjoy the day and keep warm and safe.
                        Oh, good morning Nicos

Comment

• Mornings!
                          No frost on the ground, but the wind is really cold Brr. don't think I need to go out for anything, thankfully.
                          Another making it up as I go along day then..

Have a good'un

Comment

• Good Morning All Much more civilised time of day to get up after tea and a book in bed Some gentle housework and pastry making for the freezer is the first order of the day. Damp and gloomy here. Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              The day started off with clear blue sky and sunshine.
                              In the last hour that's all changed to grey and dull.
                              No real plans but may take a trip to the library.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• morning all cold and sunny outside,lucky holding her own,head a complete mess is an understatement,things beyond MY control,offsprings,you love but,there is a limit,no sympathy required,only an understanding,if am on here,i will not always partisipate,i really do understand how lumpy felt,some things i can talk about,the latest not,thanks all for your virtual friend ship,it means a lot,my words Bgood2yrselves,still stands,xx
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X