Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afternoon all,very frosty early on,now a lovely sunny spring day,the girls are haveing right good time dust bathing,even lucky ,the down side for now is,the ruddy clutch has almost gone on the car,it's gone all of a sudden,said to son on picking him up,think i got a problem,anyhow he said what it was,also not to use it until it done,had a rough quote from garage,almost £700,son will do it,said he will be ok,my fingers are X,if i need to go anyplace,i have choices,walk,bus,taxi,MR scooter or ask a friend,,it's the least of my bothers,remember Bgood2yrselves
    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon, thanks to all for the prayers and good wishes for OH, I was feeling a down because of it yesterday, but fine today, and rather than the Lake District, we are going on a cruise this year Snoop so looking forward to that, as it has been dry today I managed to get some logs sawed up so now have a supply for the new smaller fire I have put in the greenhouse though I won't be in it much as the schools are on holiday Fri. Mon. and Tuesday but going with the weather forecast I wouldn't be going near the greenhouse on Monday and Tuesday anyway as I keep clear of it when we have high winds, right SiL just coming in so off home where I will be making fish and chips for the tea, just hope OH will eat them, enjoy your evening what ever you are doing, and remember to pass on a smile
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Big hug, Rary.

Edited to add: another big hug for LD. In fact, big hugs all round (yes, Rary, I know it's cheaper than a round at the pub, but it'll have to do at this distance).
        Last edited by Snoop Puss; 06-02-2020, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Had a much calmer day,he has the clutch out and new one coming tomoz,so hopefully,things will be as good as today,and will be back on the road,the cost,close to £200,that includes a new modern jack ,so how lucky is that,have a good evening all,and hope the not well peeps soon get better

Just noticed i have been on here for 12 years wow,where has time gone
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 06-02-2020, 06:45 PM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening all, we had another frosty one last night, it was 1’C this morning at 7:00, got home this evening at 5 and it was 7’C, just been down to the shops to get br ad and it was a very clear new get, can see all the stars and temperatures was down to 4’C, re Keon it will hit zero or below again tonight.

Virtual hugs to Lottie & Raryand anybody else that needs one.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy Friday Frosty here. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                Lovely frost here too.

12 years lottie?
                Becomes a way of life eh?

More domestics and diy for me today.
                Nice thing is that the room is lovely and warm as we kept the woodburner going last night . Bliss.

See ya later peeps-nearly weekend
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning, all. Congrats on the anniversary, LD.

Always nice waking up to a warm house, Nicos. Mr Snoop couldn't sleep, so kept the fire in the bedroom going while I slept on. Cats basking in the warmth when I got out of bed this morning. I've got the range going in the kitchen now too. So warm indoors but extremely cold and a hard frost out.

Busy day today. Must get through a whole heap of work before friends come round for pizza for what will effectively be afternoon tea (one of the friends won't get here till 4 pm, it turns out). Still, I've promised pizza and I don't think our Italian friend would think scones and the like were much of a substitute. Poor planning on my part, though: I have a long fermentation dough recipe that everyone loves (spends five days in the fridge), but I haven't made it... Will have to rustle up my old dough recipe instead. If I don't tell them, will they notice? That'll be a good test of their taste buds and of whether the recipe really is all it's cracked up to be.

Right, better hop to it. Have a good one, everyone. Catch you later.

Comment

• Good morning,mint been out yet but looks very cold and frosty, have told OH just to stay in bed, but you know what women are like, they do what they want not what their told well enjoy the day need to go and see to the boys as schools on holiday, have a safe day and stay warm
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Morning its frosty and foggy here so it looks kind of eerie outside going to have sunshine later on so I'll venture out then.

Enjoy your afternoon chatting Snoop be interesting to see if they can taste the difference .
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornings!
                        Here it's cold and frosty, sunny and calm
                        Looks like another day in the greenhouse pottering before the wind gets up. Washing in the machine ready for the line when the frost lifts.
                        Have a good'un

Comment

• Good morning all.
                          Dull grey and breezy
                          Temp 6 degs but no frost.
                          Domestics are calling today, hoovering and ironing, oh joy.
                          Needs must.
                          Catch you all later.

Congrats Lottie, there do the years go.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Afternoon all,cold earlier on,still a bit chilly and sun,main thing it's dry,new clutch going in as a type,it cost a little bit more but the whole thing,and oil,still a long way off what the garage wanted,and job done quick taboot,thats got to be a happy,see yar laters,Bgood

Comment

• Evening all, frosty start here as well and it didn't warm up much either. Shopping expedition this morning including B&Q where I wanted a dry lining box as I'm moving an electrical socket in the back porch so the plumber can put in a radiator. The porch really is an ice box and affects the kitchen so that being remedied. Of course B&Q didn't have what I wanted. Supply problem apparently although they have multipacks. Really frustrating.

Lunch in Garden Centre. Just a panini and salad but we never have much at lunchtime and it was tasty.

Just watched telly this aft.

Weather forecast not good for the weekend but we have at least had a decent dry spell even if it has been cold.

Comment

• Good evening, we went out, for lunch this afternoon, just a plate of soup and a sandwich, told OH we would just stay in but as she said the weather forecast isn't that great so she would rathe go out on a nice day than a day of wind and rain, so ever obedient I did as I was told (I recon I must be a henpecked husband) and just to keep her in a good mood I let her pay (women love spending money) after tea earlier I was out in the greenhouse where I sowed some tomato seeds wasn't going to do it as early but secumbed to temptation, personally I blame VC for putting temptation in my way with her give seeds a chance bit well have a good weekend, keep safe and smile

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X