Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good afternoon, a dull but dry day at the moment and feels quite mild, not doing much today as OH is still in bed she is on a high dose of antibiotics and steroids and the fact that she hasn't eaten anything for the past 3 days she feels sick when taking the pills, she has more or less slept since Monday night, though she did get up for a time this morning but now back to bed as she is so tired, now I am off to do some housework, catch you later
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Afternoon all,

my condolences as well Flo. As we get older we seem to be involved with fairly regular bereavements but it doesn't make things any easier.

Rary, sorry to hear your wife is ill.
      Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 12-12-2019, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Prevening All Morbidity and mortality should be banned at this time of year. Thank you for all the hugs, I feel loved Raining heavily all day here.
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Have a Hug from me too. Its a tough time of year for a loss.xx

Comment

Evening all from the home hospital in Kildare, the wife now has my infections and is not one bit happy, she’s blaming me which is crazy, these things just happen

Comment

Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
              Unfortunately were finding we are the oldies now VC. I don't know how that snuck up on us. Must ask Rary, he should know cos he's been old longest
              Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              You and I will never be old, Ap
              Rary, however,........... he's older than old.
              Just came across these 2 posts I will have you 2 know if I look old its because of a hard life, I just turned 47 this year
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Turned 47 in backwards direction, you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                  Just came across these 2 posts I will have you 2 know if I look old its because of a hard life, I just turned 47 this year
                  you mean 74??

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                    Have a Hug from me too. Its a tough time of year for a loss.xx
                    (((((((((((Group Hug)))))))))) I love you lot

Comment

Good Morning All and Happy Friday Have a good day

Comment

Morning all. Hectic morning so far driving all over the place to drop people off, pick things up... On with the work show now. Just as well it's miserable weather - no inclination to dither outdoors.
                        Have a happy Friday, everyone.

Comment

Mornin n'alln'all
                          Sunshine!!!!

I need to pop out to the shops at some point today but most will be closing for lunch by the time I get there.....and I can't really get stuck into shifting rubble and get all mucky in the meantime.
                          Pah.

Still, always got plenty of other things to get on with ( I might just sneak outside armed with secateurs)

We finally got our Xmas tree up last night
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good morning all.
                            Freezing cold wind but clear and dry.
                            More domestics to do.
                            Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Morning, late on parade, been up for ages, just busy, grotty looking day again, dull wet and a bit windy, no plans for the day, might be in the man cave playing with my model railway lol.

Comment

good day all,funny old day,said a special goodby to a friend of many years,at least it was dry,then sleep this afters,have a good evening and Bgood2yrselvs.
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X