Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lovely to see you, Jay. I've been wondering how you were.
    Take care of yourself - spring's coming and everything is better in the sunshine. x

Comment

• Thanks VC, very much appreciated!! x
      sigpic

Comment

• Jay, so pleased to see you back with us.
        I have been thinking of you constantly.
        Hope all goes well for you and you are now over the worst.
        Spring is on the way, hopefully it will be uplifting for you.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Lovely to hear all is going well Jay
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good to see you Jay, hope your next surgery goes well xx
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lovely to see you Jay.

Yet another mouse trapped today . I don't like doing it but they are so destructive and if I didn't go to war with them there would be nothing left for me.

I had a wee repair job to do on one of my rotavators. I'd cut a couple of bolts to length at home but bleep me, they were still too long and I had to shorten them again. Never mind, job got done and I'm a happy bunny once again
              Last edited by Aberdeenplotter; 31-01-2020, 08:10 PM.

Comment

• Hi Jay, nice to meet you, great to hear your getting over your treatment.

Comment

• Evening all, been relatively mild in Kildare all day, had some of the wet stuff earlier and looks like more during the night.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                    Lovely to hear from you Jay xx

Lots of 'things' to choose from to do today....I'll go with the flow, but first I need to nip to the shops to get in cat food, milk etc...

See ya later peeps
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I wonder whether the amount of high winds we are getting has owt to do with global warning. Can't remember such a sustained period of windy weather.

Dog walking time is upon us so it will be interesting to see the dog getting blown sideways along the path.

Take care folks.
                      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Mornings!

Glad you're going ok now and good luck with the rest of your treatment Jay.

It's mostly cloudy, with a bit of sun peeking through and mild - so may actually get some gardening done Toast and HM Quince jelly this morning my, is weekend treat. The jelly has gone a lovely shade of pink this year, rather than the usual sludge colour - why doesn't it always? mmm..

Have a good weekend whatever you're up to

Comment

• Good Morning All Very windy and sunny here. Youngest Golden Girl stayed last night so breakfast on the go. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Lovely to see you back, Jay, and glad to hear the treatment is progressing. Big cyber hug from me.

Grey start to the day. But counting my blessings as the mechanic has worked miracles on both our generators. Fields are gradually flooding more and more as the water pours in from higher up the valley and down the side valley. But still counting my blessings, as it means there will be plenty of water in the well. Had a bit more of an inspection of the oaks on our land and there is masses of damage, with whole trees keeled over or snapped off at the top. But still still counting my blessings, as we had the money to buy a chainsaw. Trying not to let the dark side of the force take over...

So, more work and a bit of fun today. Catch you later. Meanwhile, hope you all have good days.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              Sunny but very windy herd.
                              It will be a challenging game of pitch and putt today.
                              Flying golf balls can do a lot of damage.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, it’s dry, it’s windy but it’s not cold. I’ll get some turf in, hopefully do the bottle bank, bring herself shopping and maybe get to sow some carrots and maybe some more onions.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X