Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^You're right, Rary. I've just had a look at her profile and as far as I can tell she hasn't been here since mid-December. Hope she's doing OK.

Comment

• When you say looking her profile, does that mean you can tell when some one was last on?
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Yes, rary, a Grape's profile page shows when they last logged on to the Vine but if you look in without logging on, it doesn't register.

Comment

• Thanks VC," life's a learning curve"
          Unfortunately when I look down its not the only thing that's a curve
          I suppose I should check out all the functions on the Vine, but to be honest I can't be bothered if I need something I will,play about till I get it
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• evening all,mild today,same old life pattern here,wish i could wave a magic wand,and thats just offspring,so sad for him,DR is refereing MR to the memory clinic,all due from the central bleed in brain during the stroke,these things do come to try us eh,looking for my squeek to carry on .
            Nice to hear from you Jay,wishing you all the best,as indeed other who need a bit of hug and tlc,where is Nanny hope she ok,wednesday am booked to see the blood pressure nurse,i just know i will fail the scales,i need my comfort food,remember to Bgood2yrselfe,someone keep poking me,maybe i need the clinic as well
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Evening all, boring day at work, had to go to the docs this morning as I have an in grown toe nail and it’s got infected, bloody painful.

Comment

• Ouch Can, hope you get it sorted soon. Isn't Sal in Vegas or somewhere, or have I imagined that? Gritters are supposed to be out tonight here.
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Yes Flo she did say she was going to Los Vegas but that seems to be a while ago.
                  Hope all is well with her.

And when your back stops aching,
                  And your hands begin to harden.
                  You will find yourself a partner,
                  In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Evenin n'alln'all
                    Lots of sploshy stuff here, but it's been a balmy 13C this afternoon.

Hope that toe gets sorted Cad. I've only ever had one once back in my ice skating days when the boots were too tight around my toes. Sooo painful

Yikes lottie you need cheering on not poking!...you're doing really well lass under the circumstances xxxx
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• evening all, been another cold one but dry for most of the day. Took car into the garage early this morning for its MOT intending to leave it in the garage and take the train home. I use the train once a year and todays the day the one I wanted was cancelled and the next one not for two hours. Had to phone her ladyship to come collect me. Buses were offered but they don't go through our village. Pfffffft!!!!

Comment

• Evening, hope you're all going well!

Nice quiet day.. went to see Jessie the carp dog after work, 2 weeks til she's ours now! She's put on loads of weight and got much bigger!

Baked a crustless quiche.. incredibly nice even if I do say so myself!

Added a few micro greens to garnish, really into them at the moment particularly mustard!

Eldest daughter turns 14 tomorrow.. that makes me feel old!

Stay safe!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200203_202037-1434x1434.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	370.4 KB
ID:	2386250
                        <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Good Morning All Very windy and cold. Have a good day
                          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all
                            Just let Hibou out. Dry and calm here...for now at least

Might try and catch another hours kip.
                            See ya later...
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Big hugs to everyone that needs them. And one for that gorgeous dog just because I want to.

Chilly start to the day but no frost. Due to come in a few days. Just as well I'm not reading the 2020 seed sowing thread...

Busy day ahead, trying to catch up with work and bills.

Have a good one, everyone.

Comment

• Morning its very windy out supposed to calm down this afternoon though, bit boring hearing the wind howling in the chimneys .
                                Stay safe if you're out and about.
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X