This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Can the Man View Post
    picked up some Nicola and Cara seed potatoes in B&Q garden centre, have them laid out chatting in the garage.
    Yes Can with a quote like that you will fit in very well with the Nutters Club but then with names like that you are possibley correct
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Evening, had rain this morning it was fine after lunch so we've been out walking then came home to rain. So a good day after all.
      Hope you can sort out your GH Thelma.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Just spent an hour listing books on Ebay. Not much profit to be made but I am literally falling over books in the bedroom.

Drove 30 miles today to get summat from B&Q that according to the website was available at my local B&Q. Called there first to be greeted with strange looks and an insistence I would have to visit one of their large superstores.
        Got what I needed anyway so tomorrow I will try to assemble it. That should be fun.

Take care folks.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Good evening!
          Very quick weekend again, had a fish finder delivered.. tried that, fished for a bit.. didnt catch

Little bit of maintenance at the plot, couple of parsnips dug. Pigeons have decimated the PSB plants..

Little beach walk, little shopping, back to work tomorrow!

Found and cleaned the heated prop ready for sowings
          <*}}}>< Jonathan ><{{{*>

Comment

• Good evening the day started with heavy rain but no wind and by nine-o-clock the rain lessened, it actually felt a bit warmer without the win but it showed 3c in the car, after church we went up to our sons for a short time then home where I went out to the greenhouse for a time where I set up a heat mat and have left a tray of compost on it overnight to check the temp. and if it looks OK tomorrow I might get some seeds sown, well 3njoy your week and smile
            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Good Morning All Cold and windy. Hi Ho. Have a good day
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
                Good Morning All Cold and windy. Hi Ho. Have a good day
                Morning, Its the same here Flo good thing is we don't have rain.
                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                  Grey but calm here.
                  I was actually looking at the front lawn yesterday thinking it could do with a haircut!
                  Fortunately it's too wet

More diy...
                  See ya later peeps
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornings!
                    it's mild here again with a patchy grey & blue sky, barely a leaf moving - more plotting today if it stays like this

First some cupcakes, or a traybake, to make for a friend who needs cheering up..
                    Have a good'un
                    Last edited by Thelma Sanders; 03-02-2020, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Bright and breezy but just 5 degs.
                      Domestics this morning.
                      Maybe something garden related this afternoon.
                      Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning(just), we too have bright and breezy, no sign of the snow they promised us.

Comment

• Ridiculously warm here today. Forecast is for 21 ºC. The almond trees are just about to burst into flower. But they're going to get caught out because temperatures drop from tomorrow onwards and we'll be back into frosts. The fields are filling up more and more with water, so might even turn into an ice rink overnight.

Exasperated and addlepated today. Not one but two clients changing the goalposts... I'll be ditching one of them for sure.

Right, that's that whinge out the way. Hope you're all doing well. Catch you later. Have a good day.

Comment

• B&Q base unit assembled. and fitted B&Q freebie worktop cut to size and fitted.

Jobs a good un!

Lots more to do, but that's enough for one day.

Take care folks.
                            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• good afternoon, cold with squally showers today, was out earlier with the dog and though it was dry there was a strong wind blowing but I decided to take her round our walking area twice, now I would like someone to explain to me why it is that the rain starts when you are the furthest point from any shelter got back home cold and wet, after a cuppa I needed to go up the town for some messages, and get some money but the only free auto bank was out of cash and there is no way I will be paying to lift some money, getting a bit disgruntled about conditions just now, from having 5 banks in the town to none is a bit annoying, ah well I suppose it means I will have my money a bit longer right need to go and get ready to go up for the boys coming home from school

Comment

• Meant to ask, had anyone heard from NS or had she been on and I have not noted it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X