Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lentil and spinach curry last night, with poppadoms and salad.
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• I fancy a roast today so have defrosted a Guinea fowl.
      Probably a tart for pud. With custard
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Toad in the hole, sprouts, kale, carrots and some peas from the freezer. I'll be baking scones while the ovens on.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I think tonight will be pan fried sea bass fillets, potato scallops, carrots, french beans and homemade tartare sauce. In fact I'll just put a can of beer in the fridge for the batter for the scallops.

Comment

• Leek and pea samosas/empanadas with stir-fried shredded Brussels sprouts (to use up the not quite blown/not quite firm sprouts...). Didn't make the sponge flan yesterday, have made crustless egg custards today.

Comment

• Just about to tuck into roasted butternut squash and plot veg.

Comment

• Tortellini Minestrone soup with a slice or two of sourdough.

Comment

• Roasted onion and butternut last night (that's the last of the butternuts ... yay ) with sauteed potatoes and black kale florets with Castello Blue chese and white sauce.

(We love butternuts but when you've had a good run on them it's nice to have a change..)
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Left over Guinea fowl roast !

Our pudding turned out to be a cross between a Bakewell tart ( without the icing) and a blackcurrant Charlotte.

Comment

• I was really struggling for inspiration today but I think I'm settling for corned beef hash with fried eggs on top. We haven't had it for ages.
                      Last edited by greenishfing; 28-02-2022, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Frittata with onion, potato, celery and fresh spinach.
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• I think a prawn, mushroom, broccoli and pea risotto tonight. However I'll make less than normal as, as soon as Mr GF realises it's Shrove Tuesday, he'll be muttering about how much he loves pancakes. That can be a surprise for him for pudding and he can normally eat a mountain of them with sugar and orange.

Comment

• Mushroom soup a couple of slices of sourdough followed by pancakes.

Comment

• Not decided yet, it it’ll certainly include pancakes

Seeing as it’s also St Davids Day I’ll either make some Welsh griddle cakes or something with leeks too.

Comment

• Decision made!
                                Salmon and leek parcels served with a side salad followed by traditional lemon and sugar pancakes.

https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/salmon-leek-parcels

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X