Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday's menu didn't happen, as Mr Snoop was out again later than expected. Try again today.

Comment

• Well the sea bream fillets yesterday were a success. I've never had them before, just a pack of four plain smallish frozen fillets from a budget supermarket. I just defrosted and dredged them in seasoned flour and shallow fried them quickly. Amazing value and taste.

Tonight some tagliatelle bolognese I think (sauce I made and froze last week) with garlic bread, salad and a good handful of parmesan.

Comment

• A sort of risotto/ stir fry but using lentils, konjac rice and finely chopped veg served with a tomato sauce.
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lambs liver, celeriac mash with horseradish, cabbage, oven chips and gravy.
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Cheese on toast.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lamb steak, french beans, baked tomatoes and broccoli

Clementines for pud

Comment

• Veggie chow mein and chips.

Comment

• Was up and about early this morning so a later breakfast of smoked bacon and mushroom on toasted wholemeal.
                  Tonight - chicken Kashmiri with brown rice and poppadoms. (Coffee and satsuma for lunch on the plot )
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle, bol, pesto, parmesan and garlic bread.

Comment

• Roast chicken with assorted veg for supper.

Minestrone soup for lunch and the freezer. And that will be the freezer full to busting.

Comment

• Baked cod in an asparagus sauce served with spinach

Comment

• I took some chicken thighs out of the freezer last night. Next job is to set off a chicken and vegetable curry in the slow cooker. I'll serve it with either naan or rice later. I must remember to set the breadmaker as well later.

Comment

• Chicken Thai green curry last night with rice noodles.
                            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• This evening we're having tortellini minestrone soup with parmesan and sourdough.

Comment

• Onion tart. Can't make my mind up if it will be salad or steamed veg on the side.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X