Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Snoop fancies leftover chicken casserole. He's welcome to it (enough for one decent portion). Me, I'm up for salad. The casserole was actually very nice, but I have lettuce that's near to bolting in this heat that needs eating.

Edited: Hope you get some decent Charlottes, Bren. Lovely tatties.
    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 13-06-2022, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• Asparagus followed by monk fish and broccoli and a side salad…Pomelo for pud

Very jealous your Charlottes are ready Bren. …ooooo…rolled in lashing of hot drippy butter eh….mmmm….
      Last edited by Nicos; 13-06-2022, 11:42 AM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Quick change to the menu…it would have been a rushed meal so that’s on the cards for tomorrow instead.
        Tonight it’s a tumble salad ( own lettuce) with tinned pilchards.

Orange for pud.

Comment

• Tonight was corned beef hash with fried eggs on top.

Nicos. ......lashings of hot drippy butter! Think of your diet! I would never countenance that.

For me it has to be hot potatoes and cold 🥶 butter. Or as my sister says about leftover new potatoes......a slice of potato and a slice of butter.

Comment

• I checked my journal the Charlottes have only been in the ground for 11 weeks so they need a bit longs I did take a peek though. It looks like being pasta.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
              I checked my journal the Charlottes have only been in the ground for 11 weeks so they need a bit longs I did take a peek though. It looks like being pasta.
              Ours have been in 12.5 weeks Bren and are ready for taking as and when so yours might be ready soon.
              Sourdough pizza tonight (onion, black olive and jalapeno) with a mountain of mixed lettuce.
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Thanks MrB nothing tastes nicer than those first potatoes of the season.

Today its carrot, bean and turmeric soup with cheese on toast.

https://www.tinnedtomatoes.com/2020/...bean-soup.html

Comment

• I think tonight is chicken and vegetable curry with naan

Maybe banana and cream as Ive some bananas want eating up.

Comment

• It’s the monkfish dish tonight but with french beans and asparagus instead of the broccoli.
                    Really looking forward to it!

Thanks for your inspiration gf for tomorrow nights supper - turkey and veg curry! Turkey defrosting as we speak

Comment

• Bit of an odd number yesterday evening: Doro wat with carrots and green beans cooked in it (made another lot for the freezer, seeing as it's become one of Mr Snoop's favourites). Worked very well. So will do that again in future to cut down on the meat and carbs (we usually have it with misir wat, spicy lentils).

Today, friend up the valley being dropped off by other friends, who will be in a hurry to get off. So I've been requested to provide food for a 'dine and dash'. Pizza it is, then. Not very dietitious, but I don't have to eat much of it. Big salad for supper, I reckon.

Comment

• Fish chips and peas this evening.

Comment

• I now seem to have vast amounts of mushrooms in the fridge and Mr GF is saying he doesn't want a big meal so I think mushrooms and tarragon in a white sauce on toast. I'll also get some of the last frozen slow roast tomatoes out of the freezer to have on the side. Also side dishes of radishes and anchovy stuffed olives.

Last nights banana and cream morphed into more of a banana split, which Mr GF raved over, so I have a feeling he's going to put in another request for more later.

Comment

• Chilli, jacket potatoes, pitta breads and salad.

Comment

• I think tonight is going to be fish, either sea bass or sea bream, new potatoes, carrots, broccoli and homemade tartare sauce.

This depends on what is happening under my potato plants which I intend investigating today.

Comment

• Some kind of salad involving asparagus, burrata and goodness knows whatever else that I can rustle up from the fridge and plot.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X