Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight will be chicken curry and naan. It had to be something that I could cook reasonably quickly as the electrician was supposed to be working here this afternoon and I knew the electrics would be on and off and I'd no idea how long he would be. As it happens he came early and has already finished. A bonus.

Comment

• Fish and veg.

Comment

• Poached eggs on Marmite toast with sponge pud and custard for afters.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lincolnshire sausage, mashed potatoes, carrots, broccoli, beetroot, gravy and a mini mountain of fried onions

Comment

• Saag aloo with rice, sourdough naans and chutney.

Comment

• Doro wat and misir wat with squash for the freezer. Some for late lunch too. Plus local cherries for pud. Supper will probably be something very light and a bit easier on the stomach at bedtime.

Comment

• Cutting back on the old calories again for a while after munching my way down memory lane foods for the past couple of weeks

Lamb chops with spicy tomato sauce and a lettuce side salad.
                Clementine for pud.
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Ribs, garlic bread, avocado salad, onion rings in beer batter and tomato, cheese and pesto bake.

Comment

• Baked ham, carrots, parsnips and roast potatoes.
                    Stewed apple and custard.

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mr Snoop has asked if we could have more doro wat and misir wat with squash for lunch today... A bit repetitive but easy for me. Not sure what he'll have for tea, but I'll probably have the same as yesterday, a yoghurt and local cherries.

Comment

• A simple chicken salad for me

Think I’ll make a rhubarb jelly for pud as I need to use up last years rhubarb from the freezer!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tortellini minestrone soup with sourdough and parmesan.

Comment

• Mushrooms and sausage slices in a white sauce on toast with roast tomatoes.

Comment

• Grilled chicken breast with a lovely pile of salad.

If' I've got time, chicken dopiaza for the freezer.

Comment

• Tonight I think salmon baked with lemon and capers, carrots, broccoli, homemade tartare sauce and I might just have a furtle and see if there are any potatoes worth digging up yet.😋🙂😋

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X