Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too tired to do much last night so I cooked some gnocchi and mixed in a tin of white beans and the rest of the chilli mince from the night before and baked it in the oven with a cheese topping.

gf….know what you mean about winter food. I’m actually thinking I may need to start my diet again soon…I keep thinking about it, but the weight is going back up and that’s my fault

Not sure about tonight yet
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I knew this morning that I was going to be making something made with chicken thighs as I've got a pack in the fridge. I've just settled on chicken and courgette curry with naan. A dish of Padron peppers as well as there was a dozen waiting to be picked in the greenhouse. I'm just going to strip the kernels off half a dozen sweetcorn for the freezer as well so maybe a small handful of them may sneak into the curry. I've never frozen sweetcorn off the cob before but there is just no extra room in the freezers for the cobs this year.

Comment

• Roasted veg with crumbled Feta

Melon for pud

Comment

• Steak and rocket wraps with some fries

I have to ask Mr Bones , whats DFB's?
          "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
          - Henry Beard

Comment

• Yesterday didn't go as planned. Too tired, so cold pork, chips and mushy peas. With Bisto curry sauce... Never had that before. Not sure I'll bother again. Mr Snoop liked it though.

Saltimboccas with salad.

Bread plus two more small ginger cakes. One for us and one for a gift.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peteyd View Post
              I have to ask Mr Bones , whats DFB's?
              Dwarf French Beans, it's easier to type on my phone than doing it in full - could just put FB but it might be confused with Face Book - ha

Pigeon last night, sat on a bed of mashed celeriac with black kale, courgettes, ^^ DFB's, beetroot and gravy.

Not sure about tonight yet
              Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• haha Mr Bones , makes sense!

Tonight will be pork kebabs
                - Henry Beard

Comment

• Left over for us tonight … I roasted so many veg yesterday that I think some will end up in the freezer too for soup or pasta sauce.

Comment

• Cheese and onion pie with a pasta, courgettes, mushrooms and Stilton bake.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Bruschetta from garden toms, garlic and basil. Got loads of tomatoes to use up

Comment

• Yet again! Risotto, prawn and courgette.

Comment

• Chicken in black bean sauce last night with assorted stir-fried veg and noodles.
                          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Mackerel, Charlottes and salad.
                            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Fish fingers, chips and peas... our shop has been delayed so its a case of what do we have in the freezer!
                              - Henry Beard

Comment

• Pasta bake I think tonight, garlic bread and salad. Hopefully a few Padron peppers waiting to be picked to go with it.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X