Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veggie burgers from Lidl. Hope they're better than the last ones (seitan and other stuff I can't recall, though I do remember the weird plastic combined with rubber texture). Plus salad. Plus leftover plum crumble with custard.

Comment

• Italian tonight…
      Parma ham and melon, buffalo mozzarella with sliced tomatoes followed by pasta in a pesto sauce followed by a lemon mascarpone dessert.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Jacket potatoes, German meatballs with beans and salad.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• I had to google that Bren!^^^^ Never heard of that before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            I had to google that Bren!^^^^ Never heard of that before.
            They're called Frikadellen and are really tasty lots of recipes or you can buy them from Aldi.

Comment

• Last night we had tagliatelle with mushrooms, courgette, bacon, parmesan and olives in a creamy white sauce and an avocado, tomato and rocket salad. Not decided about tonight yet.
              Last edited by greenishfing; 24-09-2021, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• We are supposed to be going out for a meal tonight but my son isnt very well so we might have it give it a miss. if we don't it will probably be a takeaway of some sorts.
                "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                - Henry Beard

Comment

• Tonight is going to be cottage pie, runner beans, sweetcorn and a dish of Padron peppers.
                  Raspberries and cream.

Comment

• Frittata last night using DFB's, courgettes, sweet peppers, spuds and spring onions, served with cuke and lettuce salad.
                    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Leek, pea and mint samosas (but cheating as will make with empanadilla wrappers - think small pasties) for lunch and the freezer, Meera Sodha recipe.

Big lump of pork shoulder to cook too, so will do that in the pressure cooker. Plus as much red cabbage as I can fit in another pan, with leftovers for the freezer).

Would love to make a yogurt ciambellone cake with cherries. Fingers crossed I have time.

Comment

• Tonight will be omelette, new potatoes and salad with sweetcorn.

Comment

• We had to give our meal out a miss as our son wasn't very well. we were about to walk into the restaurant when we had a call from the babysitter. we still got charged £50 as a no show though!

Ended up having a cheese and beetroot sandwich instead

Tonight however is a different night! we are gong to have chinese tonight instead.
                          "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                          - Henry Beard

Comment

• Green Thai curry using turkey.

Comment

• Our usual Saturday evening tagliatelle and bol.

Comment

• Peteyd, really sorry that you lost your money but obviously your son is the most important thing.
                                Already got tomorrow's dinner half sorted as I have invited one of my husband's "old" friends (age 94). I asked him if there was anything he didn't like. NOTHING! Just what I want to hear. We'll be having prawn and courgette risotto (which my husband has been raving about to him) followed by lemon meringue pie and cream. I really hope it works out well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X