Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely no idea, but I do have a Savoy cabbage needing eating.
    Think I need to look at previous posts for inspiration.
    I also think I may need to mentally prepare to start dieting again - once the blueberry pie and ice cream have gone of course!
    Last edited by Nicos; 13-09-2021, 08:57 AM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tonight is going to be bacon, eggs, tomato, mushrooms, fried bread (Mr gf's favourite) and toast. Not a courgette in sight for a change.

Comment

• Decided!
        Chopped smoked sausage, cherry toms and apple ( yup - what I could rescue from our three rubbish ones) rolled in with chopped Savoy cabbage

The rest of the blueberry pud and ice cream for pud.

Comment

• I’m a bit late Nicos but I was going to suggest a French cabbage pie.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Cod stew using lots of toms, onions, courgettes, peppers, celeriac and DFB's.
            Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• In the end, I cooked supper last night. Quite plain but really enjoyed it. Floured hake fillets, steamed broccoli and carrots plus a few fried toms.

I think lamb's kidneys in sherry for lunch. Courgette soup for supper.

Didn't make the sausage casserole yesterday. Better had today. For the freezer.

Comment

• Leftover fish stew - bolstered with extra toms, onion, garlic, courgettes, DFB's, peppers, mushrooms and lentils.
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Melon and Parma ham

Quiche made with roasted courgette, mozzarella and left over sausage served with a tomato side salad.

Comment

• Last night was pork escalope with a sage sauce, boiled potatoes, carrots and runner beans.
                    Tonight I don't know but I've got some smoked bacon to use up.

Comment

• Liver and onions in gravy with mashed spuds.

Fresh fruit for pud

Comment

• Homemade veggie burgers/cobs with a garden salad.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lunch: lamb's kidneys with onions and rice.
                          Supper: the plan is hummus, toast and salad with plums for afters. But it's gone chilly and there's a bit of a storm going on outside. Might have to be lentil soup!

Comment

• Slight change of plan…I accidentally picked up a blueberry and raspberry tart

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                              Slight change of plan…I accidentally picked up a blueberry and raspberry tart
                              How exactly do you "accidently" pick up a tart?? Actually I'm sure my husband knows!
                              Tonight pasta with smoked bacon, courgette, mushroom and parmesan creamy sauce. Sweetcorn and a big allotment salad.
                              I did call in the little local Sainsburys this afternoon and bought a " few" half price, on their sell by date, avocados, but being realistic they won't be at their best for at least another week. To my mind a ripe avocado spreads like butter.

Comment

• Lotty lunch a couple of figs and toms.
                                Tonight, lambs liver in garlic and sage, tom onion and celeriac sauce, brown rice and black kale.
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X