X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheese pie with a garden salad.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Scampi with homemade tartare sauce, new potatoes , peas and salad tonight. The new potatoes are still a novelty. I think I could actually make a meal out of a big bowl full of them.😋

Comment

• Didn't fancy much with eating at midday so cheese on toast with lime pickle and jalapenos.
        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Gilt-head bream tonight. Ordinarily, we'd have it with salad but I have a beautiful head of broccoli to use... Even so, I think the salad might win.

Comment

• Smoked mackeral, salad and fried up new potatoes.

Comment

• We are fancying fish too!

Salmon with broccoli and spiralised courgette with noodles in a lemony cream sauce
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lamb Bhuna, Saag Aloo, rice and sourdough naans with pickles.

Comment

• Linguine with soddiges cut into chunks, Florence fennel lightly sauteed with green onions, beetroot with balsamic and seared hispi cabbage quarters.
                  Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Didn't really fancy much so had cheese on toast followed by Strawberries and ice cream.

Comment

• Chilli con carne from the freezer followed by lettuce and fresh bread.
                      Too full for pud.

Comment

• Lambs liver, shredded cabbage (with flaked sea salt) and finely sliced onion - in sourdough flatbread wraps. Simple but satisfying
                        Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Last night was the end of the fish bonanza: gilt-head bream with rice and courgette fritters. Slices of orange in juice from the oranges with a bit of muscovado sugar and a tablespoon or so of rum stirred in. Good way to deal with less than perfect oranges.

Today: veggie burgers and salad.

Lemon and ricotta ring cake. Not made this one before but was thinking of giving it a go: https://www.theguardian.com/food/202...y-rachel-roddy

Comment

• Last night was pasta bake as I'd batch cooked a lot with salad and garlic bread. Still searching for inspiration for tonight.

Comment

• Me too gf…can’t decide!
                              I’ve scrolled back on here and got a few ideas…just need to hunt around in the freezer to see what we have in.

.I need to concentrate on eating up perishables . Looks like we have an excess of yogurt and lettuce!

Might just go with pizza if it stops raining
                              decisions, decisions eh?

Comment

• ^You ever had a shawarma/gyros pizza, Nicos? Sounds bizarre, but absolutely delicious. Usual pizza base and tomato topping, splodged with some soft cheese (like ricotta), maybe a bit of spinach or herbs, bit of spiced chicken or pork on top and bake (no mozzarella). Yogurt and harissa paste mixed as a sauce once cooked. Green salad on the side. Et voilà!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X