Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night I made fish pie and we had to with carrots and peas.
    I'm batch baking pasta bake today for us and to give away. At the moment the bottom bolognese type layer is bubbling away.

Comment

• Lunch: salmon and steamed veg; orange for afters.
      Supper: soup; yogurt and blueberries for afters.

The oranges are spectacular this year. Absolute whoppers and so flavoursome.

Comment

• Lamb bhuna, rice and sourdough naans tonight.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Put a rice pudding in oven last night then had a power cut half way cooking. It came out a bit runny as found I had missed read the recipe put in twice the amount of milk, still tasty though.

Comment

• Supper tonight will be a nice skate wing, cooked in butter with capers and olives.
            "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
            - Henry Beard

Comment

• I made too much Yorkshire pud last night so we’ll be having that with hot cooked tongue
              ...then, on Compostman’s prompting, a rice pudding!
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Lunch: salad and either fish in breadcrumbs or a veggie burger, whichever comes to hand first in the freezer; orange for afters.
                Supper: veg soup; yogurt with blueberries.

Very repetitive kind of diet, but working so will stick with it. Saves me having to think too much. And Mr Snoop quite happy, which is more than half the battle. Lunches are what he describes as "a proper dinner on a plate".

Comment

• Last night we had fish fingers, chips and peas with tartare sauce. (My husbands choice).

I have just set some stew off in the slow cooker for tonight. Next job will be to mix some Yorkshire pudding batter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snoop Puss View Post

Very repetitive kind of diet, but working so will stick with it. Saves me having to think too much. ".
                    Nothing wrong with repetition, saves time and money!

Today was the standard lunch

supper tonight will be a curried chicken pie and Swiss chard.

"Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
                    - Henry Beard

Comment

• Just had curried lentil soup with sourdough then this evening its poached eggs on Marmite toast.

Having poached egg for dinner always feels like its something special probably because its not thought of as a real meal more of a snack.
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Having had a cooked brunch of our own eggs, own smoked bacon, own bread plus mushrooms and tomatoes (*burps ) I think we’ll have something simple like cauli cheese but with broccoli, carrots, peppers,onions , courgette and mushrooms mixed in with it too .
                        There’s bound to be lots left over for tomorrow too. Win win.

Comment

• Tonight will be more of yesterdays stew, but with dumplings, mashed potatoes and and a green veg, probably cabbage.

Comment

• Change of plan yesterday- we had a veggie lasagne.
                            Tonight is leftovers with chips followed by blueberry pie and cream.

Comment

• Blueberry pie (or crumble). YUM! YUM!

Comment

• ^^^^Lidl!....seeing as I’m sort of dieting I restricted myself to only 3 family sized ones!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X