Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet and sour chicken tonight with either rice or rice noodles.
    I made a loaf tin of "sticky chocolate cake" yesterday so I might (definitely) have to cheer myself up by attacking it.
    Also planning to make banana loaves today.

Comment

• Gf....I’m just drooling at the thought of sticky chocolate cake
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Gratin dauphinois with lamb steaks again tonight

Comment

• Our usual Saturday Tagliatelle bol, garlic bread, parmesan and a glass of red.
          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Lunch: another pizza, this time local version of coppa and mató for the toppings I think

Supper: minestrone soup

Comment

• Diet starts tomorrow - so, as it's Mother's Day I've decided on pizza too!
              we have Parma ham and lots of quail eggs for one, left overs on the other, and a garlic pizza.
              I'm going to make a ginger and mango cheesecake for pud.

Yum yum.

Comment

• Meat and potato pie this evening with sprouts, carrots and peas.

Comment

• Tonight I'm making fish pie topped with caper mash, carrots and french beans. I was going to make a pie with a pastry top originally but then my husband mentioned his stomach wasn't 100% so he's getting the easily digestible version.

Comment

• Pizza for early lunch. Didn't have one yesterday. Will par-bake the rest of the dough and bung in the freezer for another day.

Supper: saltimboccas with assorted veg.

Comment

• We freeze our dough raw Snoop - just need covering with a damp tea towel over it when defrosting.

Diet starts today...going to be a very, very strict week ( poor OH’s face dropped when I told him)
                      Not sure about tonight’s food yet, I’ve not had breakfast so might follow Snadge’s diet method for one week.

I’ll probably make a veg stir fry with noodles tonight...something very tomatoey and spicy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        Meat and potato pie this evening with sprouts, carrots and peas.
                        Finishing of the rest of yesterdays pie and veg.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          We freeze our dough raw Snoop - just need covering with a damp tea towel over it when defrosting.
                          That'll save a lot of effort. Easier when putting the toppings on too. Not so easy once it's all bubbly!

Just in case anyone's wondering, I make one pizza and we share it. Could be worse...

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post

Finishing of the rest of yesterdays pie and veg.
                            I could really fancy meat and potato pie. I AM A PIG!! My taste buds are going mad even though I am so full I cannot move. Just had lamb shank, a small (loaf tin between us) Yorkshire pudding, roast parsnips, mashed potato and swede, carrots and french beans with gravy and mint jelly.

Comment

• Didn't have saltimbocca yesterday, so better be today instead.

Supper: leek and potato soup.

Comment

• Steak night tonight. I always look forward to Tuesday on my diet plan.

Rib-eye steak with salad or veg, not sure which yet.
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X