Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lunch was a curry from the freezer of unknown origin, all i know is it had carrot, sweet potato and spinach in. oh and it was crazy spicy...

Supper tonight... Friday night fish and chips, a bottle of wine and a woodburner... and quite a few ZZzzz in front of the TV
    "Bulb: potential flower buried in Autumn, never to be seen again."
    - Henry Beard

Comment

• Definitely the pork and assorted veg. Honest. Promise...

Comment

• Tonight was the culinary delights of: Fish finger sandwiches....followed by cherry and almond loaf.

Comment

• Fish for us too... it in the form of fruits de mer in a red Thai curry

Poached peaches for pud
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• I've got it easy today. Leftover pork. And by popular demand too. Veg still to be decided.

Bread and buns.

Comment

• Today is going to be stew and Yorkshire puddings. I'm just going to get the slow cooker out of the cupboard for a stew and mix a Yorkshire pudding.

Comment

• Decided to do the pork, apple, cream dish with broccoli and peas.
                Rice pudding for pud.
                Its too cold to diet today

Comment

• Originally posted by greenishfing View Post
                  Today is going to be stew and Yorkshire puddings. I'm just going to get the slow cooker out of the cupboard for a stew and mix a Yorkshire pudding.
                  Just decided on a really old fashioned pud to finish with: Baked jam roly poly and custard. Never made it before so I hope it tastes as good as my childhood memories. 🤔

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Decided to do the pork, apple, cream dish with broccoli and peas.
                    Rice pudding for pud.
                    Its too cold to diet today
                    I'll be over about 6 ish Nicos just in time for the Rice pud

We've got some steak from the local butchers - excellent meat soooo tender you don't need a knife. Mrs G will be haveing my mixed salad leaves with grapes pomegranites and lime juice for a dressing (she's on a diet ) I'll probably have a few oven chips with mine ... I'm not on a diet

And tomorrow well be having the Saute de boeuf ... Beef stew to us mortals - loads of root veg and dumplings ...
                    ntg
                    Never be afraid to try something new.
                    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                    ==================================================

Comment

• ^^^^I've saved a bowlful for you

I'm fancying jam roly poly now

Tonight will be guinea fowl, jacket spuds, roast parsnip and mashed carrots
                      followed by Nick's rice pudding if he doesn't claim it in time
                      Last edited by Nicos; 17-01-2021, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Well last night the jam roly poly and custard was a success and the Yorkshire puddings were monsters.
                        Tonight we'll have more stew but with dumplings, mash and a green veg. I haven't decided yet about a pudding. Maybe I'll make a large Victoria sponge and drop some off for the in-laws.

Comment

• Sausage and saffron risotto with salad for lunch. Baked apples stuffed with prunes for pud.
                          Supper: some kind of soup.

Comment

• Home made rectangular pizzas tonight , and the spare olives as a starter!
                            ;-)

Comment

• Left over guinea fowl with chopped mixed veggies
                              Defrosted black cherries for pud

Comment

• I'm making fish pie today. Some for us and a couple to take for the in-laws. We'll probably have carrots and peas with ours. Still some cake left for afters.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X