Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have sorted through my seed boxes, and have 8 packets of seeds of various sizes to post, hopefully in the morning

Comment

• Thanks Thelma

Comment

• Seeds received from Maverick and added to the VSP
        Thank you !!

Comment

• Seeds received from Thelma Sanders, yesterday, thanks. Hope to send yours back sometime this week!

Comment

• Swap seeds received this morning thank you very much

Loving the bright pink pea seeds

Comment

• Thanks for letting me know they've arrived.
              They're shocking pink seeds Hope we can get some to grow

Sparrow - your seeds arrived today - with something to sweeten me up Many thanks, I'll enjoy that

Comment

• Pink seeds? What on earth are they then?

Glad it all arrived ok. Will be sending a few others in when the rest of the harvests are sorted. Probably on a 'no returns' basis or I'll need an awful lot more seed storage!
                http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Pink seeds were some very old (BB2004) sugarsnap peas (Sugar Lord) that I found buried in my seed box. They've been treated with some bright pink chemical
                  Thelma and I are going to try to grow some next year as Sugar Lord doesn't seem to be on sale now. Hope to keep them going.

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...aps_86972.html
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 08-10-2015, 11:08 AM. Reason: adding link

Comment

• I got my okra seeds coated in pink, for better storage and germination.. I have packed some green cucumber seeds

Comment

• If you haven't voted on the VVS don't read this post!!!

VC???????? Lots of smiles
                      I don't suppose you saved any seeds from your dragon eggs?

Comment

• aaah! I missed that somehow, I didn't realise they'd become that rare.

I have 16 Sugar Lord seeds from another seed circle last year. Apparently they are being offered through a Finnish seed company, but I can't find the details of which at the moment and I bet I'd need to know the name in Finnish. Might see if I can grow them out for a circle/swapping next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                          Thanks for letting me know they've arrived.
                          They're shocking pink seeds Hope we can get some to grow
                          I was so excited that I've already put a couple of seeds in a tub to chit
                          If they germinate I'll grow them in a pot in the back porch, which is frost-free

Comment

• Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
                            aaah! I missed that somehow, I didn't realise they'd become that rare.

I have 16 Sugar Lord seeds from another seed circle last year. Apparently they are being offered through a Finnish seed company, but I can't find the details of which at the moment and I bet I'd need to know the name in Finnish. Might see if I can grow them out for a circle/swapping next year.
                            Anybody speak Finnish? LOL
                            Exotic Garden - Herneet ja pavut

Mind you the pkt illustration doesn't look like a thick skinned sugar snap, does it *shakes head*
                            Last edited by Thelma Sanders; 08-10-2015, 12:05 PM.

Comment

• Oh get you! (secretly v impressed... )

Comment

• I should have some seeds to send in further down the line. Got some unused packets for things I don't grow, like cucumber and squash etc.

Also some chilli varieties not already in the VSP and three different HSL tomato varieties also not yet in the VSP

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X