Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Chris. Hang on to them for a couple of months and make 50 posts, then you can swap them for seeds that you want

Comment

• Will do, VC, that's the plan.

Just making an early declaration of good intentions

And to let the chilli and tomato people know that there should be even more varieties incoming to think about.

Comment

• Thanks very much for the seeds VC - am starting next year's planning to try and squeeze them all in, even the flaaaaahs!
        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• Did anyone find a retailer for Sugar Lord pea's? I've been looking for these but not had any look so far.

Failing that any recommendations for sugar snap peas that both taste great and are good/reliable croppers?

Comment

• The Finnish company in Thelma's reply - post #163 - sell them. We think.

I've only grown sugar snaps once, they weren't bad but got mildew. Hopefully not next year.
            http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

• I had a look on there and there is a packet called Lord Nelson "Sugar Lord". I even tried to buy some but the finnish defeated me during check out

Is Lord Nelson the same variety? As I've found those elsewhere aswell

Last edited by Ryleh; 15-10-2015, 11:17 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

• Looks like "Lord Nelson" is a company as there are other seeds with that name.
                I've been laughing at the translation of "Sugar Lord" as "Lord Sugar"

Comment

• Yeah it kept amusing me how often a google or seed search brought back articles about Lord Sugar or more often tried to sell me copies of his biography

Comment

• Seeds received from Astraman and Lisasbolt. Thank you both

Comment

• Your welcome x
                      Did i do everything else ok? first time
                      Last edited by Lisasbolt; 05-11-2015, 06:19 PM.
                      I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Absolutely perfect, Lisa!. I'll let you know when I send the seeds to your UK address.

Comment

• Thanks, my mum will bring them out on boxing day with her just in time to sow those tomato seeds
                          I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

• Hi VC. There is a parcel of seeds heading your way Got interrogated at the post office as per usual
                            sigpic

Comment

• Thanks NVG!! They interrogate me too - what's in there and how much is it worth
                              I'm sure they don't believe me when I tell them its seeds. They must think I'm growing something very special up here

Comment

• It was worse when I had to go and pick that one parcel up from the sorting office. The guy stood there and shook it several times started to study the postage label that was in Welsh. Didn't think he was ever going to hand it over.
                                The local one always ask me several times what's in the parcel as if they're trying to trip me up. One time I turned round to close the door behind me and the woman was stood there shaking the parcel and listening to the noise it made.
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X