Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question.... the seeds I have to send are mostly original packs from magazines, are they ok to send... also do I have to put my forum name on all of them....? (lots of them).
    Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• Original packs are OK.
      If you put your name on them, people know who to thank when their seeds grow. Up to you really but its nicer with a name!

Comment

• Okee dokee.....
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

• Thank you for all your seeds, Seasprout - especially the Blaby Special tomatoes which I know several Grapes would like.
          The seeds you wanted have been posted today

Comment

• VC, I'm going to be sending you a packet of 'unwanted seeds', just getting them ready,but will probably be next week by the time I get them in the post.
            DottyR

Comment

• Thank you, Dotty
              "Unwanted seeds" are always welcome in the VSP

Comment

• Help VC

I am having yet another daft as a numpty day and can't find the seed list for the seed swop.

Please can you push, shove, kick or lay breadcrumbs so I can find it.

Kiss Kiss
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Here ya go, Numpty, I mean Lumpy
                  http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...sts_83433.html

Comment

• Ta VC - I know now that I hate computers nearly as much as whelks
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dorothy rouse View Post
                      VC, I'm going to be sending you a packet of 'unwanted seeds', just getting them ready,but will probably be next week by the time I get them in the post.
                      Your seeds have arrived Dotty, thank you. I'll sort the ones you want out in the next few days.

Comment

• No hurry VC, glad my 'parcel' arrived intact, and that the seeds will be useful for someone!
                        DottyR

Comment

• I've just posted them, Dotty. Think they caught the last collection but I'm never sure!

Comment

• Thank you for my packet of seeds, they arrived today.
                            DottyR

Comment

• Thanks for letting me know! I was a bit worried about the cut and paste job with the stamps
                              Can you send the stamps loose next time please

Comment

• Can you let us know when the postman, clad only in a G string delivers the parcel to you on a silver platter!

For the cost of posting it is the least they can do.

Ta VC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X