This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeh..we have a microclimate too.
    We often watch powerful storms flashing around in the sky and not a drop of rain falls here. We seem to get the strong winds associated with them mostly. When we are hit by storm rains then , by 'eck, It pounds down flattening everything.
    Still waiting for our last frost date to pass too...another couple of weeks

Not sure what happened to Weatherunderground but that's not user friendly anymore either
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• On the upside...We have sunshine.....* puts on crocs and heads off.....

Comment

• Good day Folks, it is a nice warm sunny day here, busy making a fence around the patio, and while things are moved to allow working I have taken the opportunity to tidy up which pleases OH, so though its what I want to do it gives me brownie points with her once I am finished with the fence I will be planting out some begonias, the ash tree in case he back hedge is in full leaf, so hopefully no more frost this year need to go I see some whither butterflies going about so need to check and cover cabbage and cauliflower. Do hope everyone in the heavy rain area is ok, thinking of you
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Anyone notice this sites running painfully slow, buffering all the time, only happens on this site, we have sooper dooper fibre optic, so it's not me

Comment

• Working OK for me Burnie ??

Comment

• Evening all. Hope anyone with heavy rain ok. Still scorching here. Forecast says 23, but measured 30! Off for a swim in friends pool now to cool down.
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Depends on the day for me, Burnie. Sometimes I sit and wait for ages before giving up, other times it whizzes along.

Comment

• I go on around a dozen forum's daily, it's only this one that keeps buffering, not a real problem, but I hit keys before it's ready sometimes.

Comment

• Evening spent the day outdoors some gardening but mostly reading sat under the gazebo.

No vine problems here burnie well not when I'm on my PC.
                    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Very slow for me today...I thought it was the internet going down here every few minutes.
                      I' m sure these storms are affecting everyone in different ways

Comment

• Back from a swim. Now to get tired children to a very late bed.
                        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Evening All. Been another scorcher of a day with us. Great for us but really difficult for the plants in the greenhouse. over 100f with all vents and the door open. Had to take some of the plants outside it was so hot. Really difficult to keep the pots moist enough and too hot can be worse than too cold . I've got all sorts of shading stuck up in the greenhouse and tonight I potted the celery I'm growing to show up a pot size just to help keep them wet enough.

I'm being well entertained in the garden by my resident blackbird(s). I've been feeding them titbits - suet pellets with mealworms. Doesn't do it for me but the blackies love it so much they are prepared to come within a couple of feet for a scoff. Oh and btw, the cheeky blighters aren't resident at all, they seem to be nested in a shrubbery across the road.

Comment

• i created a storage space for the petrol mower that I've moved to the plot - that was it - then it it was just too hot to do anything else.
                            sigpic
                            1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Good Morning All Dull, hot and sticky. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flo'nall

Hope everyone enjoyed their BH weekend? Pity about the rain for some
                                It'll be interesting to see what shape the lines of direct sown seeds will grow in after the bouncy ,heavy rain has splashed them about

No set plans for today..yet!
                                The gravel driveway needs weeding so that and potting up geraniums should be my priority today...or maybe domestics/craft work. Depends on the weather.

Have a great day whatever you do
                                See ya later peeps!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X