Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning, Nicos, hi, FF. No idea what bent gamp is, but it sounds quite painful. Hope it passes soon.

Very dewy morning but lovely and bright. More rain forecast for the weekend, unfortunately, as I really need to start making progress on garden.

Time for another cup of tea and then on with the day. Hope you all have a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      Just for you, rary, I've borrowed my grandmother's dress. It doesn't really fit - but it'll give you an idea of what I may look like in 50 years time.

Great one VC, so nice to see you dressed in colours suitable for your age
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Enjoy your walk Burnie, that is one nice hill to be doing I have done that one three times and always got a different view
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Morning All

Mild but cloudy this morning. Breakfast then plots I think

Enjoy your day everyone

Comment

• Blue skies this morning, so off to the plot soon.

Have a good'un

Comment

• Originally posted by Aberdeenplotter View Post
              Well today I took a complete break from the plot. Planted out some bedding plants at home all grown from seed and then drove up to Banff for a wander around the Spotty Bag Shop(thats the name of it, honest) and whilst there took a leaf out of Rary's book and allowed my better half to buy me lunch.

Back to the plot tomorrow
              AP the reason I let OH pay for our lunch is simply because I don't have any money, especially to buy any books so it couldn't be a page from my book

Comment

• Good afternoon all. Chucked it down last night and rained most of the morning but still managed to put in a full day on the lotty. Planted about 150 leeks in the drizzle then turned the 12' x 6' compost bay from one end to the other. Had to keep stopping while a robin gathered ant eggs from right next to me.

Very nearly the weekend
                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                  Enjoy your walk Burnie, that is one nice hill to be doing I have done that one three times and always got a different view
                  I'd intended doing a few tops whilst I was up there, got this close to Meikle Pap and my hamstring popped on my left leg.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Meikle Pap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	119.1 KB
ID:	2378673
                  So it was about face and limped all the way back down, what a mixture of emotions, but the worst is realizing the body won't do what I tell it to, I can barely walk now.

Comment

• Bad luck Burnie, hope it heals quickly.

Comment

• How frustrating!...there will be another time
                      Hope it recovers quickly x
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all
                        I'm starting to thing I was born to weed....can't believe how much needs doing this year!
                        Still...it looks great when it's done.
                        Must , must, must find time to shred and mulch....

Loving seeing loads of baby bluetits on the feeders and the swallows zooming around. Not so many butterflies and bees here though

Lawns and more weeding for me today...
                        Must remember to book car in today for it's MOT on Monday,( once it's had it's 4new tyres fitted). New MOT regs here too so let's hope my 18 yr old car gets through with no problems....

Just about to make a brew....kettle's on!
                        Anyone up to anything exciting this weekend(apart from gardening?)

See ya later peeps.....
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Nothing exciting planned for today Nicos tomorrow probably a walk depending on the weather. Hope you soon recover Burnie must have been frustrating to be so close.
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all, 16C and overcast here this morning and an allotment committee meeting to attend today for me, what the rest of you have planned for today?
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all bit nippy outside this morning
                              Nothing planned for today, but will pop into the charity shop for a couple of hours this afternoon
                              Tomatoes got moved to behind the garage yesterday, we have room on the garage base for them. Directly south facing, so will have to keep an eye on them
                              All flowers are looking great. We transplanted a peony and a small hydrangea from our front garden into the flower beds in the ‘new’ garden. Fingers crossed that they will thrive.
                              Have a lovely day everyone and if someone can help me with staying logged in and importing photos again, I would be grateful
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hope you recover soon, Burnie. Sounds grim.

As for here, very overcast and rain due. I'll try and get a bit more work out the way so I can have at least a bit of fun during the week when it's drier.

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X