Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have had some precipitation, barely damped the dust down, typical as we are having a family Barbie, misty and dull just now

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post

And today's 'most boring chore of the day' might well go to me?....handwashing(aka as 'the Grape crushing method) sofa covers in the bath.
      Daren't risk chenille in the washing machine..
      Any tips anyone?

See ya later peeps....
      Tread them, as you would Grapes. You've been a Mod a long time, you should know how to crush a Grape by now!

Morning All from the land of eternal sunshine. Washing's on as I'm hoping that will bring some rain.
      Today, I shall be planting daisies to make a daisy path.
      On the bird feeder at the moment, is a very scruffy young Great Tit, looking like he's not quite sure how he got there or what to do next. Sometimes he brings his Mummy or Daddy and they feed him but looks like they've left him to do it for himself.
      If I leave the patio doors in, they fly in and drive the dogs wild.
      Have a lovely day, whatever you're doing.
      Last edited by veggiechicken; 10-06-2018, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Morning all. Busy day of domestics and planting out today. Marathon washing up session just done. Bread rising, pork with rosemary and garlic in the oven. Youngest has a party this pm at a place with no atmosphere and horrible food

On the plus side none of my veg has been eaten by slugs yet!

Have a nice Sunday all
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good afternoon all,not been here for a bit,life is a bitch,what with hospitals and my back,i finaly have a first appointment with the physio next week,garden is coming on great thanks to paid helpers,long time no rain now,ground needs it,but only during the night,hope your all well,enjoy the rest of the day all.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Anyone experience the earthquake late yesterday evening?
            Centred around Hull apparently.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sorry to hear about your back lottie.
              You take 'em for granted whilst pain free eh?
              Hope the physio sorts it quickly x

Comment

• Evening All

Nice full day over the plots, netted PT finished and ready for planting

Spent a good 30 mins coaxing two fledgling blue tits out of the tunnel who thought it would be fun to follow me in, both flew off happily in the end. Black fly have ignore the broad beans and decided they prefer the runners....

Time for a shower now and then food!

Comment

• Evening its been a good day here with plenty of sunshine

Take care lottie hope your back soon recovers. xx

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                  Anyone experience the earthquake late yesterday evening?
                  I read about it on the BBC news and looking at the map it was felt in our area but we didn't notice anything.
                  Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                    Anyone experience the earthquake late yesterday evening?
                    No comment
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• good evening, again a lovely day here, and I have spent most of it planting up the garden and making up some baskets, it did cool down a bit for a time then got warm again, this weather is most unusual but welcome it has been several years since there was a spell like this, so for those who can enjoy it
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny already. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Bright and blue today. Work calls. Getting a bit bored with it, to be honest.

Hope you start to get some relief soon, LD.

Comment

• Morning all overcast here this morning but I managed a few hours Saturday and Sunday transporting items from my shed at my second allotment to my first allotment site and getting in the sweetcorn and making soft bricks.
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all. Misty here so bodes well for a lovely day. Early gardening then before it gets too hot. Laters.
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all

Car day today....4new tyres this morning then MOT this afternoon....better pass after I've paid all that for the new tyres!

Hope to fit in a swim inbetween as the centres are close together but apptsare a few hrs apart.

See ya later peeps!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X