Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloudy here. Been out to look at the seedlings to let them know they're loved and yes it is worthwhile growing.

Wishing you all a jolly day.

Comment

• Morning, a bit cloudy here as well Snoop, no real plans just some planting out I want to get finished but that's about it. Will wait and see how the weather turns out.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning all. Looks set to be another scorcher today here. Right, off to work
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good morning all,cloudy and warm here,seems we have missed the stormes,but have come very close,hope it stays dry today,as i have garden help comming,enjoy what ever you doing,and Bgood2yrselves.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by Baldy View Post
            i created a storage space for the petrol mower that I've moved to the plot - that was it - then it it was just too hot to do anything else.
            Balders aren't you are taking a risk leaving it down on the plot mate?
            sigpic
            . .......Man Vs Slug
            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, we have the Occupational Therapist coming back today with a couple of bits of kit to make SHMBO and my life a little easier. Have a great day people whatever you are getting up too.
              Last edited by Cadalot; 29-05-2018, 08:50 AM.
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning All

Bit more wind and cloud around today but still 20° as I type. Bit of banking to sort out first thing but then....let me think ....off to the plots

Enjoy your Tuesday

Comment

• Persisting it down now and was sooo hoping for some plot time as it's been a 'family here' weekend, so I've been busy (mostly cooking - felt like that anyway ) but I'm back to what passes for normal now

At least the cat has come out of hiding

Comment

• Morning, been a beautiful weekend. Was down in Ayrshire where it was sunny and warm but breezy. Hope you all had a lovely weekend. Off for a catch up, have a great day!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Good morning all.
                      Another beautiful sunny morning here.
                      Nothing planned for the day.
                      Enjoy the sunny weather,

And when your back stops aching,
                      And your hands begin to harden.
                      You will find yourself a partner,
                      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                        Balders aren't you are taking a risk leaving it down on the plot mate?
                        My thoughts exactly !
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                          My thoughts exactly !
                          Its quite nice, its a Mountfield with a Briggs and Stratton engine.

... but it only cost me £20 from the recycling yard
                          sigpic
                          1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• ^It's not just what it cost you, it's what it'll cost you to replace it. This is a conversation I've had with Mr Snoop many times in the past. The number of crash helmets he had stolen back in his biker days was beyond belief.
                            Last edited by Snoop Puss; 29-05-2018, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• I get that Snoop - but it wasn't really getting used at home and we've had little crime so far on the plot.
                              Its already a bit 'rat look' - I shall further enhance it with additional mud and oil
                              Last edited by Baldy; 29-05-2018, 02:18 PM.
                              sigpic
                              1574 gin and tonics please Monica, large ones.

Comment

• Good afternoon, occasional Sun but there has been a wind blowing most of the day, but still nice to be out, OH has been out with her former workmates so I have had a more relaxing day, worked non stop all day yesterday so decided to take it a bit easier today, and I know what it will be when she comes back, "what have you done today doesn't look like you have done much!" Just have to tell her it has been more technical work today, after all I had to inspect the inside of my eyelids for a time
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X