This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning everyone. Nice to see you Mr Bones
    Last day of term for my two. Going to be a busy day for me as well. Got extra work to sort out at both jobs so going to be busy.
    Have a good day everyone
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, missed the frock, never mind
      I have a day off today, first one this week and if I wasn’t going to fat club, I wouldn’t even bother to get dressed
      Fat club will be interesting. I have had two birthday cakes this week ......
      One of my lovely flower tubs hit the deck in the night. Mr Fox must’ve been around. Good job I have others
      Hope you all have a nice day
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Good morning, we have had some overnight rain and now a lot cooler, no children today so don't know what we will do yet, enjoy your day
        it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all, same here rary, dull, damp and a whole lot cooler!
          Hope you all have a great day!
          sigpic

Comment

• Happy Friday
            Still no rain here - not even a bit of damp. Saw an article recently that said that Cardiff was the soggiest place in the UK. Not sure how they come to that conclusion - I haven't used an umbrella for at least 10 years.
            Anyway, today I have no appointments or commitments and I'm freeeeeeeeeeeee as a bird, a chicken shaped bird.
            Enjoy your Friday, whatever shape you are.

Comment

• Mornings

Sitting in the greenhouse having my morning cuppa, when I heard something unusual, pitter patter on the roof. Whatever can that be? Wet cat charged in and up on my lap to let me know what she thought about it

It's barely wetted the soil, after half an hour - but it is a welcome relief from the heat.

Have a good'un

Comment

• Good morning all.
                We have had rain overnight and it's still falling.
                Much cooler today at just 14deg but a welcome change.
                Nothing on the cards at the moment so I might head to the library.
                Whatever you're doing, have a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
                And your hands begin to harden.
                You will find yourself a partner,
                In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• good afternoon all,another dry hot one,so tiring and muggy,made myself move the contents of the compost bin,into a new space,hope it will be ready next spring,slow but sure going in this heat,it's 80 in the shade of the kitchen,andi i know it works ,because i questioned it the other week,by putting it in the freezer,it has since been up and down,look after yrselves.
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Good afternoon, OH wanted to go to a factory outlet in the outskirts of Glasgow, so headed up there, not a garden centre in sight, she bought some clothes, we had lunch then headed back home, and of course the roads were very busy, so not a good day today, and now she's looking for things to throw out, what I want to know is why should I put stuff out when I didn't buy anything There is no talking to women when they get a bee in their bonnet
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Just had 9 mm of really filthy rain (Sahara sand, maybe) and only a little bit of hail during a thunderstorm. So, all good here!

Hope you all have a great Friday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                        There is no talking to women when they get a bee in their bonnet

Comment

• Still waiting for rain, been forecast all day and nothing’s happening
                          Nannys make memories

Comment

• 5mm this afternoon - slept through it

New all singing all dancing blog - Jasons Jungle

�I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb."
                            ― Thomas A. Edison

�Negative results are just what I want. They�re just as valuable to me as positive results. I can never find the thing that does the job best until I find the ones that don�t.�
                            ― Thomas A. Edison

- I must be a Nutter,VC says so -

Comment

• Evening all. Well I'm finish work now for summer holidays and to top it off its raining

Have had a busy but found time to order some seeds from The Real Seed Company. Getting ready for next year at my new plot, well that's my excuse. Just waiting for the other seed sales to start

Have a good evening everyone.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by noviceveggrower View Post
                                Evening all. Well I'm finish work now for summer holidays
                                What a great feeling.... enjoy
                                Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X