Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ....Hallowe'en bob apple competition...the only ones which were left had grubs in and they'd been sent on to make Artisan fizzy cidre à la française.....however, bearing no grudge...
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• the super sized rabbit bounced towards the bar and.............
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ............left a large deposit for rary to put towards his............

Comment

• ...rocket mass stove ...which he only just realised he fancied for his shed...however...
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• it was very smelly indeed,in fact it found it's way in the GR,LD wonder's if thats the reason for not many peeps looking in these days,or was it used in the GR instead of going to our Rary,what do other think...............
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• it's intended for. If it'll warm me up I'll go for it, said Janie, I'll put up with the pong. Just let me sit by the fire and a large whisky please bartend. Where are the bar staff?
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• well LD there have been 1800 looking in but only 150 odds coming in, where we would end up if even half that number posted you must remember that of those who have come in they are not all, now how can I put it without getting tramped on or poked with a stick -------- I have left that for someone else to fill in
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Ah JanieB I never noticed you coming in if its whisky I will have a wee dram please, but dont spark a match or
                  Last edited by rary; 09-12-2017, 08:50 PM.
                  it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• the just cooked Christmas pud will explode because of the..............
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                      well LD there have been 1800 looking in but only 150 odds coming in, where we would end up if even half that number posted you must remember that of those who have come in they are not all, now how can I put it without getting tramped on or poked with a stick -------- I have left that for someone else to fill in
                      Remembering, of course, that this includes you Rary.
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                        the just cooked Christmas pud will explode because of the..............
                        amount of hot air in the GR so perhaps it would be wise not to light the brandy that was about to be poured over the top. I can find a better use for it said.....
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• GL....as he drained the last bottle of brandy, this was no ordinary bottle of brandy though, it came all the way from......

Comment

• Wrinkley Bottom in deepest darkesy...................

Comment

• secret place yet to be explored by...........................
                              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• VC in her Tardis is which she has just happened to paint..........
                                Last edited by Greenleaves; 10-12-2017, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X