Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And rary just sat there thinking it would have been better getting run over by the snowball
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Then rary realised that VC was heading to the GR, so giving himself a shake(to get rid of all the dust from the feathers) he then headed to the bar where...
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• the barmaid was ready to serve him a drink of his choice,all he had to do was look at the tariff board
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• which meant he needed a drink having seen the charges especially for his favourite tipple of whisky. Just then Lumpy decided to....
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• show everyone her tango routine. Since watching Streetly she'd become obsessed with flipping her legs in short sharp movements and had put a dance routine together which..............
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• she expected everyone to learn in order to compete with each other. JanieB did her best flounce which didn't resemble anything like Lumpy's choreography and Rary, VC, Nicos and all the other clientele were also doing their own thing. Oi! shouted....
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

• LD,it's to fast for me,my pins are not as agile as they were
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• GL, " Can you stop kicking me, Nicos, you just missed my sprouts
                  Its not the Can-can, more the Can't-can't " and GL hobbled off, clutching his.............

Comment

• clutching his bruised brassica's.

Lumpy meanwhile had decided that she was ready to have a go at the seductive tango splits. Using her trunk to support.................
                    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ........she leant across the bar, stretched out her legs as wide as she could, wiggled her bottom and, before the barperson could wipe the smile off their face, she grabbed a can of Tango off the shelf and.............

Comment

• the barperson shouted "oi! that's not the sort of tango you're supposed to be doing. Cash up front". S Lumpy..
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• fixed her eyes into what she thought was the meanest of stares and said, with, a very bad accent (a cross between Manuel out of Fawlty Towers, Yoda and Darth Vader) 'if you want it come and get ..................

Comment

• ....my neck brace cos I think I'm stuck in this position.
                            Being her obedient self, Lumpy started putting her money up front, but her bra was already a pretty tight fit.....
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• and had no room to compensate for things like dancing. As she bent forward to place the coins on the bar there was a huge twang as............

Comment

• the elastic tethering Rary's wallet to his sporran suddenly broke causing him to....
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X