Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah well you had your chance, its someone else that offers to pay for the drinks the next time, just leave mine behind the bar
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Is Rary gone? Drat! I was going to buy him a drink..
      Just the whiskey for me so please..
      I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
      sigpic

Comment

• And me...sigh...
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

• I think there could be a lock in tonight if the snow keeps on

Comment

• said Frosty the Snowperson......................who was patiently melting by the fire while Trigger slurped up the liquid body mass.

Whey hey sno said a little voice from the snug we can all go outside and..................
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• and build a snow creation,don't forget carrots buttons twigs ext for the finishing touches
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                Sorry Cad but I must ask, "what size do you imagine the bar to be" even in virtual land things have got to be of realistic size, or you would be asking for a drink and getting served tomorrow
                Rary was this not down in the cellar? Being Virtual and also associated with Christmas it may also have TARDIS like magical qualities.

Continuing with the story ...

So Lumpy, VC, Nicos, Lottie Dolly & Burnie, Cadders & Balders all rushed out side to get creative with snow working on a project that turned out to be.....
                Last edited by Cadalot; 08-12-2017, 01:11 PM.
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• ............ unsuitable for a family forum so Nicos and Burnie, reMODelled it and said it was the winning Tromboncino in the Vine's Virtual Veg show.

Lumpy and Lottie said, that's not a Tromboncino, it still looks like............

Comment

• less than ideal as the snow had melted away..........................
                    sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• ...........revealing a giant rabbit clutching the stump of one of Nicos' French carrots that still bore the tag "Best before December 26th" and an envelope marked..............

Comment

• to whom it may concern.

Please look after my thunder bunny as I've had to go to Timbucket2 and can no longer feed him. He is very friendly, likes fat horses, fat elephants, wise chickens and.....................
                        I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• and carrot's saved for the snowman nose's,as well as ..........................
                          Last edited by lottie dolly; 08-12-2017, 01:59 PM.

Comment

• ...........lottie dolly mixtures, Bald men in armour (as long as he doesn't get his nose caught in the visor)...........

Comment

• But keep me away from rary as he eats rabbits, chickens, cows and possibly horses and elephants in fact anything that can be cooked in an oven, no wonder he is that size
                              Last edited by rary; 08-12-2017, 04:44 PM.
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• ............ muttered VC, who was appalled that lovable cuddly rary owed his gargantuan size to eating a farm load of animals.
                                Wonder if that's what happened to all the missing Grapes No wonder rary's so surprised when a Grape returns to the Vine, probably thinks they were on the menu alongside Handsful and Greetall - those 2 norty children he spotted picking apples in the............
                                Last edited by veggiechicken; 08-12-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X