Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at thu spode iss idden bi de...................
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• Must be spies about...
      sigpic

Comment

• Look behind yooooooo called Nicos as Lumpy and Janie.....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• jumped out of their skins, having just found the golden spade stashed on a shelf under the bar. No wonder there's so little room for...
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

• all VC's special.................
            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• failed projects and daft ideas to be stored...
              sigpic
              . .......Man Vs Slug
              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• next to her antique collection of.......................

Comment

• pointy sticks which she no longer has use for. Aha! There were also lists of grapes who had incurred her wrath and been sent to the Norty Step ...
                  "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                  "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                  Oxfordshire

Comment

• Along with her antique collection of Handbags, look at all this lot said Janie, there must be one for every individual plot in her garden and also for her escapades when out yellow sticker shopping said Lumpy, and this crazy looking one must be where she keeps all her ideas for the trials she is planning, we don't have time to go through them all as the GR shuts on the 25th.
                    Last edited by rary; 07-12-2017, 01:40 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Oh a nd look at this very old one, said Lumpy she must have got this one when she
                      first started work
                      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• of never said the gnome who had a.....................

Comment

• ...........vested interest in keeping the location of the next clue close to his chest (under his vest). Aah, he sighed, nobody is going to divest me of my handknitted thermals with the embroidered..............

Comment

• Easter eggs on them as it is..........................

Comment

• Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
                              failed projects and daft ideas to be stored...
                              Sorry Cad but I must ask, "what size do you imagine the bar to be" even in virtual land things have got to be of realistic size, or you would be asking for a drink and getting served tomorrow

Comment

• If there is anyone about how about a drink and a chat

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X