Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deano and Jay were taking the boxes of Xmas decorations down into the cellar......
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Has anyone called last orders yet................................?

Comment

• A loud cheering was suddenly heard from the cellar....mothhawk, burnie,Flo, Trip, Stan , NS ,jackarmy , GL and Tallulah all emerged carrying feather dusters for everyone ....

Comment

• Perfect timing cried Tallulah...but you'll have to wash your own glasses when yr done....

Comment

• Any chance of a quicky to wash the dust down?, my throat feels like.......

Comment

• The final dregs were dregged...the dusters had stopped dusting.....and everyone settled down to watch the final embers of the fire die out before they would all clamber into the Tardis....

Comment

• Of course JA....take one last goggle of geer....
                Last edited by Nicos; 06-01-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

• There is always one isn't there?

Comment

• Scuze me, whilst i’m Sorting out the empties, can I nick the empty wine bottles. For my home brew. I’ll bring them back full next year asked Janie. She then sat with the others contemplating the dying fire and wondering what this year would bring.
                    "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                    "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                    Oxfordshire

Comment

• And as the fire died out, the key started to tremble and glow....I think that's it for this year said Nicos sadly.
                      Thanks for all the fun....same time next year?.....and with that the Grapes all clambered into the Tardis for their lift home.

"About these seeds...." Nicos could hear VC saying as the doors closed and the key was turned

Comment

• Is that snow ? , suppose the snowperson will have to wait till next year now, see you next xmas pub

Comment

• Just as they spotted someone lifting crates of empty bottles from the cellar. Can you get money for empty bottles wondered Nicos
                          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• And how does he get in and out without a key?
                            I don't suppose I will ever find out, thought Nicos
                            it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• And just like watching Dr Who, the grapes have to wait until the end of the year before the adventures start all over again ............. Sad........... sniff..............sniff........... fade to black
                              sigpic
                              . .......Man Vs Slug
                              Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                              Nutters Club Member

Comment

• "Phew", said the GR to itself. "That's another year over. Time for a good snooze."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X