This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a striking pattern of...
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• ...moving sunrays.....(Harry Potter style pictures...)
      Fortunately VC was handing out sunglasses to block out some of the glare, but unfortunately it looked like a Men in Black Christmas event...when suddenly.....POW !,! .....a huge flash of light ...and....
      Last edited by Nicos; 10-12-2017, 12:44 PM.
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Rary Hood appeared wearing nothing but..........

Comment

• his feather..............
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• and a sprig off miseltoe over his head,come forth my lovelies he said,but................
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Lottie and Lumpy made a hasty retreat just leaving Janie to......

Comment

• Ring him a taxi, as he had clearly had too many drams and was now starting to embarress himself, but as the taxi drew up, all of a sudden...................
                "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• a very large snow ball was racing towards him getting even biger as it was getting ever closer,by this time he was seeing things in slow motion until..............
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Super Chicken, complete with cape appeared and ......

Comment

• Swooped him up! And carted him toward the village green, but as he was limp in lumber, and super chicken having wet wings, let him slip from her grasp and............
                      "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• they both landed in the hay on a farm near the GR

Comment

• ............Superchicken wriggled out from beneath rary, clutching in her beak her missing tail feather, the one that had hidden rary's modesty (but not very well).
                          "Next time, rary" she cackled , "take one of the smaller feathers. That big feather made you look veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery small and it was difficult not to point and laugh especially when Lumpy said......

Comment

• Have you seen the headlines

Click image for larger version

Name:	newspaper-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	2375875

Comment

• "These pooparazzi are everywhere!!" squawked

Click image for larger version

Name:	super_chicken_by_shway__dude.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	279.6 KB
ID:	2375876

........But I must fly, there's work for me to do back in the GR and rights to wrong......once more into the GR, dear friends, Come fly with me, come, fly, let's fly away..............

and away she flapped in a flurry of eiderdown..............

Comment

• and quilted satin,dressed ready for when the party gang arrived in the GR function room,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X