Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....there was a moose loose about the hoose...
    sigpic

Comment

....they panicked and rushed outside into the snow which was in fact much deeper than the had anticipated .
      As they slipped and tumbled trying to stop, the momentum they had created set them off like giant snowballs rolling down the hill.
      A line of school children look up in shock as the earth trembled...they looked like a row of skittles...waiting for the ( almost) inevitable to happen..
      When....
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Captain Cads jumped out in his bright red.....

Comment

Jelly bean outfit...

Comment

Editorial note:
            For further details about Captain Cads...visit Alan's Allotment

Comment

Flash...flash...double flash!!!

Paparazzis???...nope....
              OMGs????...nope

Tis the sun reflecting off baldy's head as he comes to the rescue of Cads.....

One of the elephants had decided it fancied trying a jelly baby as a festive treat...

Comment

Balders pulled on his bobble hat ..you know , the one with the wobbly snowman head
                Very thoughtful -so the rest of us were able to remove our sun glasses...only to realise that it was in fact almost a full moon shining off his head...
                Looking down at his hands, he did a double take...were those his new gloves or had he started growing hairy fingers???

"Help...help!!!" Cried balders...Cads rushed over just in time to...

Comment

............use his strimmer on Baldy's digits.............but it was too late, all the Grapes heretofore mentioned and the heretofive one also, had noticed Baldy's hirsuteness and started to point and titter, especially.........

Comment

rary as he slipped in to get the first free drink, and of course he ordered up for every one that was outside (of course I would they are free)
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Cad looked at Balders and said "are you OK mate?"
                      Balders Replied "Yes I used to be a werewolf but I thought I was alright Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww"

Everyone stopped, even Rary drinking the first of many free pints that he would acquire by one means or another during December because the attention was no longer on Balders & Cad because ....
                      sigpic
                      . .......Man Vs Slug
                      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                      Nutters Club Member

Comment

Lumpy had just walk from the loo with......

Comment

Of the rumbling sound we heard earlier..

..oh no we didn't..
                          ...oh yes we did....

had returned and it seemed to be coming from the nearby forest, up the mountainside.....

Oh NOOOOOOOO....

Comment

It was indeed Lumpy!!!...or was it???...drum roll....

Comment

Look behind you!!!....

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH not lumpy but....................................................
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X