Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...............using the beer barrels to...............

Comment

use as tap dancing shoes and the noise of them clomping around to the troll anthem 'A Mouse Lived in a Windmill' was starting to make...................
      I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

.........Janie's headache even worse - Dripping taps, clog dancing trolls, whatever next!.............and Where's my drink? she shouted at the barperson, I've been waiting since 1st December - that's um, one, two days and a bit, Hurry up or.............

Comment

I'll set the girls on you.................at mention of the 'girls' Nanny Sal, Lottie Doll and VC jumped up from their chairs and advanced towards the cellar steps.

They had a reputation for meaning business did those tough ladies.

They vanished into the gloom and everyone in the bar held their collective breaths waiting to see what would happen next.

All of a sudden everyone jumped as a piercing yodel erupted from the cellar and a very large pair of.....
          I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

.........lederhosen appeared, on the end of ...............

Comment

which was two fluffy..................

Comment

Meanwhile,as VC and Lumpy were getting all excited about fluffy things at the end of some lederhosen rary was sitting composing a letter
                Which went
                to all the regulars of the Gardeners Rest,
                this letter is to inform you that, I rary intends to be a changed man this year, so no more think I am skin flint, or afraid to part with money to buy drinks for my friends, if any of my friends are in at the bar at the same time as myself, I will buy them a drink

ps bar person do I get any money back on the empty bottles?
                Also if any of my friends pop in and I am not here just ask them to give you the money if they wish to buy me a drink and mark it down on the numbered note pad I will provide please use a pen and have the sign and date the note pad
                Signed rary
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

..............two fluffy peppermints that rary had tried to pass off as cash in settlement of his bar bill last year. Everyone knew that this year, whatever he promised, whatever he offered to do, none of it was as good as having real money.
                  Sadly for rary, it looked like this was the year he gave up drinking while all his "friends" happily imbibed.
                  There was one way in which he could persuade others that he really was a changed man, one who would stand his round and not scrounge anymore - but could he find it, before the GR closed again?

Comment

Find whit??
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

Whitever you need to be a changed man, silly

Comment

Originally posted by rary View Post
                        Meanwhile,as VC and Lumpy were getting all excited about fluffy things at the end of some lederhosen rary was sitting composing a letter
                        Which went
                        to all the regulars of the Gardeners Rest,
                        this letter is to inform you that, I rary intends to be a changed man this year, so no more think I am skin flint, or afraid to part with money to buy drinks for my friends, if any of my friends are in at the bar at the same time as myself, I will buy them a drink

ps bar person do I get any money back on the empty bottles?
                        Also if any of my friends pop in and I am not here just ask them to give you the money if they wish to buy me a drink and mark it down on the numbered note pad I will provide please use a pen and have the sign and date the note pad
                        Signed rary
                        Um. Is this a request for a bar tab?
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

Good evening Dear MR Rary,you can get me a drink please,it will cost you nothing,anly to ask very nicely for it,my tipple being a glass of cold tap water in a clean glass,it may just help you to see how nice it is to get a lady a drink
                          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by lottie dolly View Post
                            Good evening Dear MR Rary,you can get me a drink please,it will cost you nothing,anly to ask very nicely for it,my tipple being a glass of cold tap water in a clean glass,it may just help you to see how nice it is to get a lady a drink
                            Do we have clean tap water?
                            If so where?
                            Last edited by JanieB; 03-12-2017, 07:37 PM.
                            "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                            "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                            Oxfordshire

Comment

Just popped in to buy folks a drink but I see no one has been in since JanieB at 07:37pm but so sorry I cant wait, catch some of you the next time I am in

Comment

You had the chance with me sunshine,and missed it,and would have been free
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X