Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• than that? Did he want to be Chief Fairy - sorry Chief Weed Fairy or was he going to.........
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• To be interviewed for the role of Santa, being such a jolly fellow and full of Christmas spirit ( non of which rary paid for) and always the first to say.......

Comment

• "What would you like Santa to bring you this year?" followed by "You have as much chance of that as...........
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 15-12-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• VC reaching the top shelf in......

Comment

• ............the newsagents where all the magazines are.................

Comment

• Are for grown ups and all about......

Comment

• boring things like gardening, crochet and special kinds of..............
                I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

• things,including the Gyour own MAG..................................
                  sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• which stands for Gosh Your Obsession said......................

Comment

• Janie, who was still sitting in the corner with an enormous glass of.......

Comment

• .........bubbly. In reality, it was Adam's Ale with Alkaseltzer which was why it was so cheap, but who was to suspect that the bar staff were.................

Comment

• hiding the real stuff and pouring made up drinks so's to make up their very low (as in non existent) wages. Oi, said Janie, I paid for Champagne not fizzy water . What happened to the Christmas spirit and I'm talking about scotch, gin, vodka etc. With that she chucked the fizzy water over .....
                          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                          Oxfordshire

Comment

• a mogwai, which then spawns other creatures who transform into small, destructive, evil monsters called Gremlins who immediately ...
                            sigpic
                            . .......Man Vs Slug
                            Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                            Nutters Club Member

Comment

• got drummed out of the GR as they were no competition for the nutters club. Right back to the streetly competition said Lumpy, it's now the turn of....
                              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                              Oxfordshire

Comment

• GL the weed fairy as competition, to the Nutters, with him being so grumpy, but there is always
                                Last edited by rary; 15-12-2017, 08:41 PM. Reason: Janie in before me
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X