Clutter!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've had an H is for Handbags day!
    There's a cupboard above the wardrobe that has my handbag stash, mostly left over from the days when I had to work for a living and handbags matched shoes
    These days I have a "going to the shops" bag and another for funerals
    It was hard to part with some bags so I'll do it slowly - and have another look at them tomorrow!
    One bag with a torn lining binned
    One bag that's too small for my junk - charity bag
    Handkerchiefs (cotton) - Binned. Paper ones are much better.
    Handkerchiefs (paper) in little packets. They seem to be everywhere but I don't buy them Put to use next.
    Hairbrush - demoted to dog brush.

The really good news is - I found money in one of the bags - paper money, lots!
    It was like a visit from Uncle Ernie.

Comment

• Tuesday is for I and this is a hard one
      Any Ideas?
      Iron, ironing board, ink, icecube, Icing, Intray..............

It can be a Wild Card day. Whatever takes your fancy as long as a bit of decluttering takes place

Good luck!

Comment

• My Wildcard was the top 2 shelves of some kitchen cupboards, full of unused crockery.
        Two complete sets of tea, coffee & sugar storage jars, some herb containers with cork lids, a vintage cheese dish with lid and an ancient tea cosy. All except the tea cosy are washed and boxed for the charity shop.

I did throw away some I for Instruction leaflets that came with gadgets!

Tomorrow is J Day - for Junk, Jugs, Jewellery, Jars and Jelly Babies

Comment

• I backtracked and did bedding yesterday. They will be given to the charity shop
          As a side note, I have worked out my husband is a clothes hoarder - he wouldn't get rid of anything. I tell you, he has twice as many as me lol.
          Still doing it VC
          Nannys make memories

Comment

• THE LOFT IS EMPTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yay OMG I had no idea we had so much carp! Will be a couple of visits to the tip this weekend. Starting on packing the kitchen this weekend, so will probably be another trip coming, just going to keep the bare essentials out - back to basics!

Comment

• Well done Mrs W
              Exciting times !!

Comment

• sure is! we've put an offer in on a cottage, just waiting for a reply.......watch this space!

Comment

• I'm watching....................

Comment

• Originally posted by mrswadders View Post
                    sure is! we've put an offer in on a cottage, just waiting for a reply.......watch this space!
                    You lickle speed merchant you....................
                    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                    -------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                    -----------------------------------------------------------
                    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• tis very stressful the speed things are happening, I can thoroughly recommend selling a house so quickly to lose weight it's dropping off me!

Comment

• You'll be decluttering your clothes next as they'll be too big

Comment

• now theres an excuse to do some shopping! although I'm thinking that I won't need too many as I won't be going to work! just some jeans,t-shirts etc.............can't wait!

Comment

• Congratulations Mrs W!

Hi all - don't worry I've not been stuck in the garage for a week. The garage and conservatory are immaculate - my potting bench is set up in the conservatory and its taken me a week to sift through my seeds. I have more than I could ever possibly grow!

Our bedroom is now plastered and ready to be painted - we've knocked the eaves out so there will be a big declutter to find a home for everything that was in there.

I've just seen a campaign from the Salvation Army - they're doing a declutter campaign too - give away one item a day for 40 days. You're an inspiration to all VC

You're all doing great - keep it up!

Comment

• Two trips to the dump today, good old hubby
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Bit harsh to put him in the dump surely NS

Have been away so no decluttering done, shall get back on track tomorrow! Now feeling slightly sick from too many sweets in the car.....
                                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X