No announcement yet.

Clutter!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this thread it turns me into a clutter buster for a minute,I haven't done anything significant just clearing clutter like recyclable stuff at the mo,Aluminium,plastic Bottles & Cardboard,I'm alphabetically catching up

Comment

• Well I was still considering where to start when I got a request from my son last night for some of his medical records.
      So like Ritolet, I have started with P.... AS I paper chase.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Tomorrow is D for Desk Drawers.
        That's 3 Drawers in the Dining Room and 1 Drawer in the Desk in the spare bedroom/junk room.
        Neither of these are used as Desks since I moved on from a Desktop computer!! Probably full of old pens and scraps of paper!!
        Last edited by veggiechicken; 03-01-2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• D so far Decluttered a Daughter she's at work placement today,I've got to fix a flappy Door that's coming away at the hinge,go to the Dump with some glass bottles & fat ball tubs & anything else I can think of,I need to walk around & look at what's hiding.

Comment

• I've sorted some books today...a week early ( for me) I know....
            Last edited by Nicos; 04-01-2018, 01:03 PM.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Drawers explored and Detritus Dumped

Pen tops, dried up biros, screen wipes with no wipe left in them, meaningless scraps of paper, telephone Directory.

and a Dress from a wardrobe............and a jacket.
              and some paperwork for my last car.

£2 in the kitty.

Tomorrow is E - envelopes maybe????

Comment

• How about Everything

Comment

• ...........or Electrical, Egg cups, enamel, earthenware, Evening dress

and earrings, eyeliner, easels, energy (need to find it first!).
                  Last edited by veggiechicken; 04-01-2018, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Still working on PAPER
                    Gardening requires a lot of water - most of it in the form of perspiration. Lou Erickson, critic and poet

Comment

• Spent yesterday going through (and disposing of) 10 years worth of old receipts and slips. THAT was a satisfying job Feeling motivated I then had a go at my Inbox but lost interest after page 2 next year maybe.. Did chuck three pairs of wrecked socks though so recovered the day

Comment

• For E today Ive been Exiting the Christmas Decorations (C,D & E ) Later on I'll Empty all my seeds out & Examine them to see what I'm going to sow now,marigolds,onions,a couple of peppers,geraniums not sure yet,needs Examination

I took the bird fat ball tubs to the "recycle" centre in Braintree yesterday & they don't recycle them,the man said they go in the container for things that can't be recycled,so I put all seven tubs in there but now I'm wondering how can I buy fat balls in bulk without such waste,it's no worry at the moment though,it's not 'F' for fat balls yet

Comment

• Christmas decorations all down and tidied away....but that's 2 weeks ahead!
                          I still need one more A for this week.....
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Can you use the tubs as cloches over seedlings?

Comment

• I used one last year over a watermelon plant when we had a cold spell it was good but the plant didn't grow more than about ten inches,I'd planted it in the ground with no greenhouse,they are good as a tiny cloche. I gave some to my mum a while ago,she puts the bird seed in them.

Comment

• E Ended!
                                Padded Envelopes weeded out - kept one of each size, just in case
                                Sticky labels for Envelopes chucked as they'd lost their stickiness!
                                Used Envelopes shredded for compost bin
                                Earthenware jar with cracked bottom binned
                                3 odd Earrings chucked.
                                Eggshells, baked, crushed and fed to chooks.

£2.50 in the kitty

F tomorrow - Fridge, frocks, footwear, financial stuff, flowers, food, fertiliser.............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X