• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No chance - I can't cook.
    Ink, Inventions, Implements, Images

Comment

• Originally posted by Jungle Jane View Post
      Have you cleared the hard drive or whatever you do to delete all your information on the computer etc? Restoring to factory settings or something ?

No I haven't done that, will need to find out how I clear the hard drive, and if they collect that would be handy as I have several bags of clothes to go out, they are in good condition but seem to have shrunk hanging in the wardrobe
      Last edited by rary; 08-01-2018, 09:05 PM.
      it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• I was Impossible so I played a Wild Card
        Chucked a carrier bag full of underwear that's the wrong size but I've been saving for the day when it fits again. I think 20 years is long enough to wait, don't you?
        Shredded some Invoices and receipts.
        Shredded or recycled Information leaflets about alternative energy - out of date now.
        Sent a pile of gardening magazines to recycling.

More like 50 items than 5 - I shall give myself 50p
        £4.50

Tomorrow is J - jars, jugs, junk!!

Comment

• Definitely J for Junk!

Mostly in the GH - broken pots, modules, seed trays, cardboard boxes, dead cuttings, seed labels. Getting ready for spring.
          Also, some old guide books.

£5

Tomorrow is K which has to be Kitchen. Where to start??

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
            Tomorrow is K which has to be Kitchen. Where to start??
            Two Kitchen drawers, sorted, rubbish chucked and tidied so that I can see what's in each drawer without having to rummage.

£5.50

Today is L for Labels (Seed) and Litter Lying about the garden.
            Broken pots, scraps of wood and wire etc - Gathered up and binned before the Refuse men arrived

£6

Tomorrow is M - Magazines, Music, Mess

Comment

• I'm on W for washing machine. It died yesterday, new one coming tomorrow
              Out of the door immediately for recycling
              Oh, and some clothes to the charity shop
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Yesterday's M was magazines - trying to be ruthless with backnumbers - just keeping last month's and this months. Its difficult though.

Today was N for Nothing in particular!
                Chucked some dregs of hand cream, couple of pairs of old socks, some odd Nails, Screws and thingies that had been put in a box in case they came in handy (they haven't).

£7

Tomorrow is O - ?Outdoors, Old........

Comment

• 2 days of the girls out of the way meant 1 trampoline, 1 bag of books, 1 bin bag of bric a brac and a shelf unit to the charity shop. 2 bags of textiles to the recycle bin. 1 box of dvds to be collected and lots of general paper crafty stuff cleared.

Declutter has commenced again

Comment

• Thanks for the virtual kick up the rear, NG, I have a stack of stuff sorted to take to the charity shop, but keep forgetting to put it in the car. Maybe today's the day.

Comment

• Keep it up VC. You never know you might clear that top drawer in that cupboard at the back of the spare room!

I think you threw the old magazines twice! Unless you have hoards of different magazines.

However, bear in mind that anything you clear out is a bonus.

Bill

Comment

• They were different "old magazines", Bill - not the same ones I rescued from the bin to read again (though I have done that )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X