No announcement yet.

Clutter!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, Clutter busters, have you enjoyed your holiday?
    Its time to restart decluttering and we begin, where we left off, with an O

Five things beginning with O and, maybe, some decluttering Outdoors or in the Outhouse!
    O is for Oven, Oddments, Ornaments, Overalls, Overcoats, Oranges, optical thingies etc.

Off you go, see you tomorrow

Comment

• I'm doing ornaments at the moment.
      Our 'stuff' is being reintroduced into the house, so I have a box on the worktop for charity shop donations with bits in
      I also have a box of stuff I cannot let go of. Stashing that in a cupboard upstairs.
      Not much BC, I promise, and I might foist a few bits on our Daughter when she returns .....
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Glad it wasn't just me that lost momentum

My O for the day - odd socks. I have finally found the bottom of the laundry basket

Comment

• This de-cluttering comes with a "feel good" bonus! I've had a letter from the charity shop I took a load of "junk" too and they tell me they have raised £184.50 from its sale
          Can't wait to "sell" another load of junk

Comment

• What a great idea receiving a cluttereceipt..................
            sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
            -------------------------------------------------------------------
            Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• If you pay income tax, then ask to Gift Aid your clutter, doesn't cost you a penny, the tax man pays 20 or 25% on top of the sale price to the charity
              Nannys make memories

Comment

• I have, NS, that's why they wrote to me! Didn't know you could do this with charity shop donations before

Comment

• If you Gift Aid, you will always get a letter Good isn't it?
                  Nannys make memories

Comment

• I didnt know that! I will remember that for next time - I think its a fab idea to let people know the good they have done. Well done VC

Comment

• I cleaned the oven, does that count.

I was writing more but I'll transfer it to the rant thread.
                      "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                      "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                      Oxfordshire

Comment

• Yesterday was O for Ornaments so I decluttered at least one "ornament" from every room in the house (apart from the loo which is a bit minimalist.

Speaking of which, its time for a P
                        P is for photos, painting, picture frames, plates, pots, paraphernalia, pegs, plant pots, paper etc. Plenty of Ps.

What are you going to chuck?
                        Last edited by veggiechicken; 07-03-2017, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• I got rid of some 'plants'. No one panic I just tidied up nursery corner with the neglected, homeless and forgotten ones.

Comment

• MY decluttering comes in a diffent format,open any door,hehehe,a good part off the wardrobe contents have gone,more to do,the fabric store has been sorted out,not only tidy again,i know whats in there,but odds and ends are in a bag for either garage rags,or crafty work for another,the only trouble is,i now have the itch to sew fabric again,but my head has enough to churn out just now,
                            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• What's the plan for Q today VC? Queens? Quorn? Q-tips?

Comment

• Quaint, Quirky, Queer, Quizzical..................or anything qute

Yesterday, I decluttered some pictures and an original watercolour painting of somewhere in Scotland. Think it was only there because there was a spare nail

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X