Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all, cold and wet here this morning. Today it was OH's turn to be up early, closely followed by Harry dog and me...one up all up! Unless of course Harry dog is up early then it's just me, OH continues to snore!
    Have a great day.
    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all. Lovely sunshine today, nippy though
      We are off to Dorset later, and this is the only bright day forecast on our break, grr
      Hats, umbrella and boots are all coming along for the trip.
      We have a sea view, with balcony and WILL be using it curtesy of the above items lol
      Have a great day everyone
      Nannys make memories

Comment

• Hope you have a great trip regardless, NS.

Comment

• Morning everyone, feeling better today but still off, might make it to the plot to finish the asparagus, other than that it's seed sowing I think. Realised last night as I was watering the toms that I don't have any beefsteak varieties so will start there, move onto outdoor veg and then get some flower seed sown. Have a great day..

Comment

• Good morning all. Sunny and bright here but a freezing cold breeze.
            Not much getting done in the garden today as I am off out to lunch with my two friends.
            Have a good day all.

Hope you have a great trip Nannysally.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Enjoy your trip NS whatever the weather!
              sigpic

Comment

• Glad you're feeling better johnjohn. Work cancelled , at home with disgustingly healthy child not allowed in school due to 48 hour vomiting rule. Can't fib either as eldest told whole class and at least 2 teachers that youngest had been vomiting - my fault for raising honest children

So inside with youngest who is eating vast amounts of food. Was thinking of mowing lawn but hail started!
                Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
                  at home with disgustingly healthy child not allowed in school due to 48 hour vomiting rule. Can't fib either
                  It wouldn't be fair on the other kids if you did HH.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• I know, just frustrating that's all.......
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Hi all, this sea facing balcony is lovely, very sheltered as well.
                      Just did 10,000 steps walking along the sea front, very blowy though. Was a struggle with the wind against me on the way back. Apparently I did 55 mins of brisk excersise according to the posh watch. Well, that's me done for the week then.
                      There's a Chinese restaurant here that we might try tonight, looks a nice menu
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• I feel like asking Hannah Anderson if she's a gardener.

More seeds have germinated, this time marrow and gherkins. Still no strawberries. I went to A16i shopping today and bought flower seeds for hanging baskets. Now I need a gargoyle.

Next door are doing well with their new fence. Still one panel to go. He's a librarian, not a fencer so the man's doing good.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

• I need to stop listening to the weather reports on telly. Told us it was going to have showers today and all day it has been sunny with blue skies!! So decided to go and spend some time on the plot and then I went to BnQ and picked up red riding hood tulip plant, clearance for 50p. Could only find the one otherwise I would of bought more of them.
                          Carrie

Comment

• Good Morning Cold innit? Have a good day
                            Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin Flon'all !
                              Yup...certainly is here too!...and wet.
                              Rather than go out, Hibou has decided to curl up inside the washing basket!

Our forecast says 2days of wet, then a week of dry, so I'm happy to crack on with indoor stuff knowing I can turn to the garden without feeling guilty
                              That iron hasn't seen daylight or some time.... hmmmm....
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning Peopleoids - Blast we are down for rain this morning and there was me thinking I may actually get the grass cut and my first batch of bulk green composting material to my beloved Daleks...
                                sigpic
                                . .......Man Vs Slug
                                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                                Nutters Club Member

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X