This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evening Everyone!

Had a little "Catch Up" But now can"t remember who said what!

The seed sowing "Frenzy" in full swing I see, and some saying they are far behind!

No way guys! Only in March! Huggins of time yet!

Sat here Like a nodding dog! Being up since half two! Had the phone call, Aunties last wish was to now come home having left her Yorkshire Roots at the age of 17 to join the "Land Army" n wants laying to rest with her Mum, Dad, Sisters n Brothers, so another southern road trip needed, Have a few holidays left, so get my head around that! End of another chapter I think!

Well here's hoping anyway!
    "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

• Evening all. Well, measuring the plot didn't happen but hey-how, I can always use my normal plan which is sow everything anyway and worry about where to put it later

Went to friends for pizza. Youngest was out of sorts, then puked up at the dinner table fortunately we'd just finished eating

No more puking since then but bed covered in towels just in case & have a sweaty hot water bottle of a child stuck in my armpit - nice no school tomorrow for youngest I think.....

Night all
      Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all!
        Happy Monday
        Not long now til the clocks go forward is it...can't wait for the evenings working in the garden.....
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Tea?
          Coffee?
          Kettle's on
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning tea please Nicos milk no sugar.

It was a mild 10c last night in my GH not much warmer now though.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Morning Nicos n'all. No more puke last night - yippee!

Cup of tea please Nicos. Rain today....
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning Nicos Coffee please Hi to those that are here this morning and those that have yet to come. I had a really good days work on the allotment and got quite a lot done all recorded on the trusty Blog / Diary of course. Rain today, and perhaps, just perhaps all the tiling will be done today!!!
                sigpic
                . .......Man Vs Slug
                Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                Nutters Club Member

Comment

• You can come and do mine when you've finished Cad - I've been waiting 7 1/2 years for OH to finish it!
                  Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Scratch the no more puke statement will be steaming the floor & bathing child after a friend takes eldest to school for me....

Today, I shall mainly be cleaning up puke.
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Good Morning All Raining here. A three day week for me so you can bet it will be good weather on the days I'm at work. Hope little one is feeling better soon HH. Have a good day
                      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning everyone, got a tummy upset myself today so grounded. Have managed to post on a couple of threads already but just having a gentle day. Mrs JJ has taken son to the orthodontist before school. Waiting on a call from the school asking for us to pick up daughter who was pretty off colour when she left but determined to go in- Maybe drop one off and pick one up, we'll see.

Have a great day whatever you do.

Comment

• Bright and very breezy here, brassicas sowed in the g/house are peeping through already, must get the bed ready for them, chainsaw out to attack the offending small tree roots today I think.

Comment

• Morning all, well that was a lovely weekend...not! After meeting my friend for afternoon tea on Friday, OH picked me up in Glasgow and we headed down to South Ayrshire for the weekend. It rained all day Friday, all Friday night (lashing against the windows) most of Saturday and Saturday night and part of Sunday. The water was just running off the fields. It's much better today, just the odd shower so far with sunshine in between. Garden is like a bog! Still had a lovely time. Washing and ironing today and that's about it. Hope the little one is better soon HH, you too JJ and hope your daughter hasn't got your bug.
                            Have a great day everyone, whatever you are doing.
                            sigpic

Comment

• You lot can certainly chat...I've been away two and a bit days and I have 4 pages of chat to catch up on...I may be a while!
                              sigpic

Comment

• If you'd been here, Jay, you would have had 6 pages to catch up on
                                Sorry your weekend was a washout! Its been very wet here too - despite the "sunshine"!

Morning all - very wet here so I'm indoors counting how many tomato seeds have germinated. Its good to have a hobby
                                Enjoy your Mondays!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X