This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cook fest sounds good! Mmmm....

Every MayDay I've picked a handful of cherry blossom for the table.
    It's strange how each year the blossom is harder to find...it's usually almost over and compared to the beautiful vaseful I used to collect 30 years ago, I'm lucky if I can find more than a few pathetic twigs with the odd blossom petal attached!
    Out of interest...has anyone got a cherry tree in full flower?
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning All - Nicos my cheery trees and been and done that already they are now turning into cherries
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Mornin!...yup...same here!

Comment

• Morning all, been up for a while...think this is Harry dogs new 'getting up' time! It doesn't feel as cold out this morning but it's dull and has obviously been raining during the night. Right off for a cuppa and then maybe a snooze as I'm sure This dog will be bedding down again soon for the rest of the morning!
          Have a great day.
          sigpic

Comment

• Morning all, I'm up!
            Nippy and overcast here, should brighten up later I hope.
            Nicos, there was a beautiful cherry tree in the garden behind us, and one next door but one.
            Both have been replaced with trampolines. I could weep.
            Anyway, work this morning, so must wriggle on.
            The seedlings indoors are all still ok
            Have a great day
            Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning a bit chilly out but no frost today hair cut later on for me then bread baking and some potting on.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• You need a bigger pot Bren?...wouldn't it be easier to have your hair cut more instead?...

Last edited by Nicos; 28-04-2017, 07:11 AM.

Comment

• Morning all from a calm, mild Nestland. Looks like I'm late for brekkies, hope there's some Bacon left as I know wot you lot are like.......have a good Friday & a long weekend to those in employment.
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

• Morning all.....It's FRIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
                    ...and not just any Friday, but a Bank Holiday weekend Friday

Have a good one all!!
                    I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
                    sigpic

Comment

• Morning all

Yay Bank holiday weekend! Hope the weather improves now. Looks vaguely better than yesterday so far at least there is no rain.

Off to the garden centre this morning. Going to look for some more seeds to sow.
                      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Afternoon all - I have 10 days out of the office (sadly most of them are still working) - the sun is out and I'm hopeful of getting more of the garden sorted before the rain comes.

Hope all are well and that you all have a lovely weekend!

Comment

• Well.....
                          We went to have a look at a second hand bike and the people were so keen to be rid as they are returning to the uk......that we came back with all 4!

Not quite sure how that happened!

Comment

• Nicos, no need to go to keep fit classes now.
                            Once you start cycling the weight will drop off.
                            (NOT saying you need to loose weght)

And when your back stops aching,
                            And your hands begin to harden.
                            You will find yourself a partner,
                            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• ^^^^^^^^ yes you are if you say it will drop off
                              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Sorry bramble couldn't resist that last post
                                Now down at the Lake District, it was a good drive down, peddle to the metal, foot to the floor and once you are flat out at 40mph you fly past them tractors on the road
                                Seriously as I wasn't in a hurry we did most of the journey off the motorway, and you have time to enjoy the drive, and it stayed dry all the way down. One down side I had to pay for our meal, I just don't know how that happened, well enjoy your weekend folks, I hope some at least can get some gardening and planting done, keep safe pass on a smile and remember if there is someone in front of you driving slowly have patience, it could be me. Moonlight
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X