Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all. I have a 'grand-daughter free' day today, was planning to get lots done at the hotment. Ha! It's thrashing it down at the moment. Good job I mowed the lawns yesterday evening I may have to tidy the garage and do some potting on and faffing about in the greenhouse. Not the same though!
    Enjoy your Monday.

Comment

• Morning the day started of good then the rain started, at least it will do the garden good.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all,cooler today,thank goodness,i need more hours in a day these days,hope Cad gets sorted out,the trouble today is,to many trades only in it for the money,not many with the customer ethics in mind,have a good day all
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

• Decent amount of rain and cooler, 10 degrees inside the greenhouse, was 30 yesterday.

Comment

• Good afternoon (12.10 pm our time). It's a public holiday here today. Would be doing some stuff in the veg patch, but not advisable as I'll go in to sludge up to my ankles in places. All told we've had about 70 mm of rain over the last couple of days. The clouds suggest we might get a bit more shortly. We had one severe downpour that has left plants looking very sorry for themselves and no flowers and hardly any leaves on my French beans. Time to start some more, I guess.

Hope you all have a great afternoon, rain or shine.

Comment

• Good afternoon Folks, dry but dull today not being doing too much as had a touch off sickness etc. yesterday and spent the day in bed and slept most of the afternoon,this morning I went a short walk with the dog and the ground was badly flooded so there must have been a lot of rain through the night though I never heard it, while out I picked up a length of hawthorn bush which I had to dump at my daughters as it was too heavy to take home, plus hawkeye would have seen me and it would have been lecture time again. Well enjoy the rest of the day and, especially just now, pass on a smile
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• It's been raining non-stop here since about 10 this morning. Heavy stuff - good for the beans
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon all - apologies I've been awol for a while but I've had a very busy week off.

No time to stay and chat I'm afraid but update pics will come at some point

Hope all are well and behaving!

Comment

• Good afternoon again, at my daughter's watching the boy's managed to get the hawthorn sawed up and loaded into the car, will unload when OH isn't about, I think I will try some potatoes from one of the buckets in the greenhouse for the tea tonight. Have to go now as the youngest grandson is in to play the guitar, so I think I will go outside and enjoy the sun, as its quite nice in the sunny spells
                    Last edited by rary; 05-06-2017, 04:09 PM.
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Mornin n'alln'all!

Just popping in to grab the waterproof frock
                      Yup, we too have rain and blowy stuff.

Having a great time with visiting daughter-why does time go too fast when you don't want it to?

Have a gud'un peeps
                      Last edited by Nicos; 06-06-2017, 04:31 AM.
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning Nicos'n All Daughters are delightful. Still raining here. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning crew - I went to drop off more grass to the dalek yesterday to find that I have white rot on my onions on the new plot, Dam Blast etc. So I've pulled 2/3 of the bed and thrown those with visible rot and have stacked the others in the extension to the shed to dry off.

I told Acorn lifts to stick their stair lift where the sun does not shine, and I have to ring customer relations today to arrange getting my deposit back. I will also arrange for another provider to come and quote and measure up this week if possible.
                          Last edited by Cadalot; 06-06-2017, 10:34 AM.
                          sigpic
                          . .......Man Vs Slug
                          Click Here for my Diary and Blog
                          Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Sorry to hear about the white rot, Cadalot. Hope you manage to get things sorted with Acorn. Very bad show.

Bright but very chilly here this morning after a cold night. The toms are looking very droopy from the cold and dew, but I imagine they'll pick up. Could be the last straw for the French beans, though.

Need to get eating some of the veg. I saved beans, peas and lettuce for meals with our guests and they didn't get used... Some of the lettuce will be bolting soon.

Have a great day and a good week, guys.

Comment

• Morning all, big rain and big wind out there this morning.
                              Poked my head out the door and decided nah, not going outside.
                              I could see the arum lilies bending in the wind, really blowy.
                              Work today, don't think we will get many customers in this weather. Well, I wouldn't go out unless I had to.
                              Have a good one as they say
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

• Morning its wet and windy out so I did feel a bit silly watering my container grown potatoes
                                Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X