Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Flo'n'all! Frost here, & I'm full of snot.....
    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Morning All, wet again....... Bummer
      sigpic
      . .......Man Vs Slug
      Click Here for my Diary and Blog
      Nutters Club Member

Comment

• Morning all, awake at 6 again this morning...all down to this dog who has decided rather than sleep in until lunch time will get up,early, get her up and when she is so awake she can't go back to bed, I'll go to mine!!
        It a lovely morning here but absolutely freezing so have the heating on. Hope you all have a lovely day today.
        sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n'all n'all

Drizzle...nuff said

Now then...where's that darned iron?...
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
            Morning Flo'n'all! Frost here, & I'm full of snot.....
            I clicked 'like' for a sympathy vote, not because I like it... Just thought I'd make that clear.

Woke up this morning saying, "I wonder what I've got to do today?" "Have fun", replies Mr Snoop.

There's a nice thought.

Hope we all have fun today, regardless of the weather.

Comment

• I assumed that the likes were from nice grapes offering sympathy, not evil cruel-minded people rejoicing in my dribbling nose and blocked ears
              Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• ^^^^^well, that as well!
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Originally posted by happyhumph View Post
                  I assumed that the likes were from nice grapes offering sympathy, not evil cruel-minded people rejoicing in my dribbling nose and blocked ears
                  You'll have to guess who is nice and who is evil.................mwahahahaha

Happy Snotday HH and Happy Thursday to everyone else Its a bit windy and damp over by yer but I'm sure it will be sunshiny later!

Have fun Snoop (and all), its the best way to spend a day.

Comment

• It's quite hard to breath when laughing with a snotty nose you two

On top of that the car wouldn't start in the school car park after I dropped children off! Friendly local garage owner came over with me, did a temporary fix, & is now with him being fixed properly. Means I've missed work this morning, but it'll be ready for this afternoon and as a bonus I've got a spare hour so I'm going to go in the gh
                    Another happy Nutter...

Comment

• Lovely day, a bit cold but sunny. I keep thinking it is Friday - just feels like one.

Excited to see lots more seedlings coming up.

Very tired as cat woke me in middle of the night by pawing my face grr. And she has left my computer chair all hairy as its her new favourite place to sit. She is a little minx.

Have a good evening everyone.
                      LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• Also very happy with my bargain shopping yesterday. 3 satiny cushions for £1 each from Wilko and one cute one with pink pom pom style edging from Primark for £2. Nothing wrong with them just old stock. Really plumped up our aging sofa a treat.

Also 3 books for my Mother for £1 each, just the sort she likes to read. I've got more to splash on some nice flowers for her now.

I like to think I'm a very good bargain hunter and know how to stretch those pounds further
                        LOVE growing food to eat in my little town back garden. Winter update: currently growing overwintering onions, carrots, lettuce, chard, salad leaves, kale, cabbage, radish, beetroot, garlic, broccoli raab, some herbs.

Comment

• First visit to the vine in ages. Hope all are well

Comment

• Good to see you back, Aberdeenplotter. Hope you're well too.

Comment

• Where've ya been hiding AP?
                              It's OK, you don't have to make excuses, we're happy to see you again
                              Hope all is well!

Comment

• Good evening all,am likeing the weather a bit more,hope to get more done in the garden next few days,stay safe all,
                                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X